Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.1

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

lemon cleaner. sharp-edged and, while not quite repulsive, cheap-smelling and 100% unappealing, at least to me. blech.

on 6/30/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Fastest review - this fragrance is Light, Fresh, Easy.

It is not worth the price.

The bottle is terribly cheap looking and the cap breaks easily.

If you want something light for summer, this might be a good option. Flowery, clean, smells like a cold breeze.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My friend is very fond of this scent but it does not agree with her. When she sprays it, it smells like morning breath. I cant stand this smell for the life in me.

on 2/13/2006 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

is it just me? or does this smell like a mix of one of the CKs (i can't remember, either One or Be) mixed with CK Eternity? my mother wore it to my house, and i asked her if she'd gotten her hands on my old bottle of Eternity. then we started talking perfume and she sprayed D&C Light Blue EDT on my wrist. i let it evaporate... and i swear, it smells like one of the CKs on me! i wish i could remember which CK it smelled like, so i could say... and then review another perfume i don't like. this, and the perfume i can't put my finger on, smells too unisex... and frankly, i'd rather spend my money smelling like a pretty girl. also, the smell rubbed off on my clothes and lingered, giving my little baby boy a headache. :(

on 3/20/2005 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a 1.7 oz. bottle for $35 at a Luxury Perfumes store, so I'm not giving this a very high price rating (price at Sephora for similar-size bottle: $57.50). :) I love its apple scent, it's so fresh and great for everyday wear! I also get the most compliments when wearing this - I put it on one day and got 5 compliments! So I started wearing it through the week...got even more compliments. :) I will definitely repurchase when I'm out, I think it's become my signature scent. I'm not sure about all the reviewers below who say that it's such a common scent - I have yet to run into someone who wears it. Maybe not all that common?

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FRAGRANCE EVER!!! I AM REALLY LOVING THIS RIGHT NOW. IT SMELLS SO CLEAN AND CITRUSY. IT IS THE BEST!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FRAGRANCE.

on 3/7/2004 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't wear this to feel sexy, rather it's more of a "fun" perfume, if you could call it that. It makes me relaxed, refreshed, and happy. I really love the citron top note. Makes me smile :) And the bottle is cute.
Too bad it doesn't last as long as I'd like :(

on 1/4/2004 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I very much love this perfume. I have just been turned on to fragrances, so this one seems new to me, but I am so glad that I found it! It also totally reminds me of the color light blue! My thing right now is I want to smell light and clean but feminine, and this fills the bill perfectly. I've also recently been wearing Banana Republic's W but I have been reaching for this one a little more lately. I guess it just really works with my body chemistry bc it smells amazing on! I wont attempt to describe it to you bc I dont know a thing about that kind of stuff! The staying power is also really great, on me at least. I have seen other people say that it has no staying power, but I put this on one afternoon and coule smell it on myself when I woke up the next morning. I love this perfume!