Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

I just find it smells quite cheap and doesn't last very well.

on 5/12/2016 12:32:00 PM

I love this scent. It's light, fresh, energetic and sophisticated.

Gives me a headache.

on 12/20/2015 9:13:00 AM

I love this scent! Very fresh and mandarine (even though I usually hate that smell) though I think it could be more long lasting.
The packaging is gorgeous, very simple and no frills but I feel the quality is very cheap so am disappointed in that.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ugh, I wanted to like this so much. Funny story, I bought a candle from bath and body works called "Lakeside Sunrise" and I'm obsessed with the scent of it and I wanted to see if there was a perfume that smelled similar. One Google search later and everyone said Light Blue was a dead ringer for lakeside sunrise. I went to ulta and tried it on but I found it was a little too citrusy for my liking :( for some reason it just seemed to linger a little too long on that note for me. The candle smells more floral or Apple to me, I'm not sure why. Anyway, I did buy a cheap knockoff of this perfume and I really like it, but I would never spend the money for the real thing. Darn!

on 9/27/2015 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm sooo obsessed with this scent. It is everything I want in a smell. Nice and clean and fresh smelling. Every single I tried it in Sephora Im obsessed. Such an amazing fragrance.

on 9/23/2015 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I waited so long before I got this because it is quite expensive. I love this scent! It is so light and fresh, and perfect for summer! I highly recommend this perfume!

This has been one of my favourite perfumes as it is a really cool summery fragrance. It has a really playful fresh smell - different to the usual floral/musky smells.
The cap always seems to come loose on the bottle but I think that is down to the cap being light plastic and the head of the bottle being a metal casing?
I bought this in a gift set with a shower gel and body lotion and I will definitely repurchase!

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

One of my all time favourites!! love it and the bottle is so pretty!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly it smells like bug spray i used a tester at the store before buying it and i did not like the perfume i wouldnt buy this perfume

Popular Fragrances