Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

4.1

on 9/25/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The tried the roller ball version at sephora and i loved it. I decided to buy a set of light blue at Macy's. There are a lotion, 100ml light blue perfume and a mini roller ball. The scent from the 100ml bottle just stays for 1 hour max many times I've experimented it while the roller ball one stays all day long and I dont know whats wrong with the bottle version like its not a pure scent or mixed with too much water in my opinion. The price was $103 for one set. Just very disappointed and feel wasted of money. Not gonna buy it again.

on 7/7/2015 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I saw this in a store in early June and I smelled it and I was INSTANTLY IN LOVE WITH IT and I just HAD TO BUY IT.
On that same day, I went into Ulta and found a small bottle of it and I begged my aunt to buy it for me. She did and I was so happy!
I love the name of it, the color of the box it came in and of course, THE SMELL.
I'm running out now so I need to save some money to repurchase!

i love this perfume, it is my signature scent! i defiantly recommend it!

on 4/5/2014 2:37:00 PM

I love the smell, very refreshing smell!

it starts off smelling orangy but then fades to a rosy base which i love
only downside is that it doesnt seem to last very long, about 3 hours maybe 3 and a half at max, also price is pretty expensive :S

I was really excited when I received a small sample of this perfume from Sephora, because I remembered I had smelled it a while ago and liked it. Boy was I wrong. The light scent is girly and very fresh but extremely strong (the give-you-a-headache type of strong). To me it doesn't smell very expensive if you know what I mean, and actually reminds me of one of those $15 Victoria's Secret sprays. Might be nice for summertime, but not worth the price tag.

on 2/12/2013 11:07:00 PM

Yes, it's pretty much tied with Viva La Juicy right now for "Most Obnoxiously Worn and Over Applied Fragrance by Everyone Trying to Be Classy or Just Wearing it Because it Was a Christmas Gift and I Feel Guilty For Not Wearing it" award...

But you know, I still happen to like it. I know that everywhere you go, you will always smell this, however it still smells just wonderful!

And guess what. I still wear it too. Maybe not in public so I won't be a hypocrite, but I really love wearing it around the house. It's just me, and Light Blue, and I'm in my happy little world imagining sand between my toes, fresh laundry, and a little bit of sunshine trailing wherever I go.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this perfume. It smells amazing. Smells like Italy in a bottle to me! Smells soooo good. It reminds me of a hot summer on the beach, drinking a nice cocktail and just relaxing..
I personally think the perfume is pricey, but it is worth the price though. And I don't mind to spend the amount of money on this perfume, I'd buy it even if it would cost 500 dollars lol. That's how much I love it!
The packaging is nice, I love the bottle, although I find it a little hard to hold in my hands sometimes, but that's maybe because I have small hands...? :P
Overall, one of my all time favorite perfumes. I'll always continue to buy this perfume. Love it!

HUGE HUGE fan of this perfume! It smells soooo amazing! Really light and fresh scent and a great day time perfume. The downside of this is that the great scent does not last too long especially in my country which is 365 days of summer. It would be great indoor but not outdoor! Like to wear this perfume for school as it is light and would not give me a headache! Thumbs up for this perfume! Repurchase? Defiantly YES!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells nice. No, really, it smells like the ocean in an expensive way. I smell salty sea air. Then I smell lemons and citrus, which pretty much sits on top of musk for the scent's duration.
While it smells like it's worth the money, it isn't worth it to me. If you like the scent and would wear it non-stop, that's great. For me, yeah I'm going to finish it, but it's not special enough for me to re-buy. It did make me realize (somehow) that I have a preference for sweet, excessively feminine yet not "girly" floral scents. Go figure.
I get about 4 hours of "I can smell it" time with three to four sprays. It last forever on clothes though, and smells much more ocean-y than the citrus that comes off on skin.
The packaging is very nice though. It's suede with two tones of blue that look, when paired, like the ocean on a sunny day. I keep it in the box and plan to keep the box! It's just *that* nice.
I think I'm going to try Bulgari Jasmine Noir next. While this fragrance couldn't offend anyone in a million years (which is a good thing), it's a little too "cool girl, but no real personality" for me.

Great for work, college, classes in High School (this is not sub 16 appropriate, really, it's just too cool for middle school), or pretty much anywhere where you'll have to be really close to people and want to smell good without being offensive. Very fresh, clean. Not intrusive; other people won't be like "why should I have to smell you".

What I really dislike is that in three weeks of where, I haven't gotten a single compliment on it. People can barely smell it once its on. I'm confident I smell nice, but clearly not nice enough to comment. *Sigh* Oh well. I have 1.5 ounces left. I may update my review in time.

on 9/27/2012 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Fresh, clean, aquatic, classic. Never overpowering, purely pleasant. Even if you accidentally put on too much, it's not disgusting, like with other perfumes.
Even though I have many favorite scents, this is the only one I'd give a 5/5.

Popular Fragrances