L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil
Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

on 4/25/2018 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

THIS IS IT. If possible I'll probably be using this all my life. I've been using this for a few years already, and when I run out of it, I find myself not even wanting try ANYTHING else. The smell is heavenly. It's a sweet kind of almond scent and both me and my boyfriend loves it. When you take some on without having the shower running, it will turn white and silky smooth. I even use it to shave my legs, I know it is kinda expensive, but I find it to be totally worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Having recently moved to Norway, my skin is incredibly dry now, and bar soap just won't cut it anymore. I'm pretty fussy about my bath products. Can't be too oily because I clean my own bathtub and can't be too fragrant because I get headaches from strong smells. I also reject anything that starts their ingredient label with SLS.

On a whim (with a fair bit of desperation) I invested in the huge 16.9 oz pump bottle. I could not be happier with an impulse purchase!! The smell is subtle and pleasant-- not sickly sweet or overly floral. It lathers well, makes me feel clean without drying my skin out, and doesn't leave my tub oily and slippery. I will continue buying this even after I leave Norway!

on 1/1/2018 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Holy grail shower oil. It is a luxuriously feeling oil gel which turns milky with water. Leaves my skin hydrated with a subtle warm scent. Bit pricey but the eco refill makes it a little less painful :’).

on 11/2/2017 11:37:00 PM

I cannot be without this product. It is amazing, and absolutely my favourite shower product. The Almond Shower Oil has a gorgeous smell, almond and vanilla, and is nice and sweet without being sickly. It lasts a long time on the skin as well and will make your shower/bathroom smell nice. This product comes out of the bottle as an oil, but when rubbed into the skin in the shower, it thickens up and becomes a white, milky product. I use my hands to apply this to my body in the shower. A little goes a long way, so a bottle will last a long time - which is a huge plus seeing as it is quite pricey. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, hydrated and clean. I like to follow up with the Almond Milk Concentrate lotion, as it is a lotion which pairs perfectly with this product! I cannot rave about this Almond Shower Oil enough, I highly recommend it! It will change your life!

on 7/15/2017 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Absolutely wonderful! I love the scent of almonds, it also feels very soft and soothing to the skin. Doesn't lather much but I dont mind. Quite expensive though so I use it mostly as a treat every now and then.

A few years ago I used this product every day, but now I think there are equally good affordable alternatives on the market. Right now I'm using shower oil from the brand Isana (available in EU- same results, 8 ingredients, soap free and dirt cheap, like 1-2 euros?). L'Occitane oil is a luxe, yet overpriced product. Leaves skin moisturized and soft, smells beautifully, looks pretty on the shelf. Can be used on even the most sensitive skin. But I won't purchase again.

on 5/19/2017 9:28:00 PM

This is heaven. I love the consistency - a rich, moisturizing oil that lathers. The scent is so luxurious, like the most beautiful almond served on a gilded saucer. It is far too pricey for me to use daily, but this is my 'date night' shower gel that I treat myself to. My one small complaint is regarding the bottle on the small version. The packaging is beautiful and I love having this out in my bathroom, but the cap can be difficult to get open with wet hands, at least on the 2.5oz bottle. Sometimes I have to sort of bite it open a bit and this doesn't taste nearly as good as it smells :). I would probably not repurchase due to the cost, but love this as a treat.

on 5/11/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Without doubt the best shower wash I've ever used. It's shame it costs so much otherwise I'd make sure I never ran out.
Especially good for shaving your legs.

on 2/10/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Perhaps I should give this another try, but I was not impressed by this product. If you are well-educated about skincare, it should NOT have fragrance in it and this does. I found that the Eucerin Shower gel works just as well at a fraction of the price. I will not repurchase.

on 2/28/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A winter must! One of my favourite Body washes. It leaves my skin very moisturized and has a light, fresh almond scent. I think what is so underrated about this product is that it provides enough of a moisture barrier to replace shaving cream! It's a little pricy BUT the Eco refills are worth it!