MAC Cosmetics Turquatic

MAC Cosmetics Turquatic
Turquatic

4.2

on 9/28/2018 5:23:00 PM

Ive bought countless bottles of this. Ive even gotten the lotion for a ridiculous price also because i love this scent so much. I wish it lasted longer. Anyways its super fresh scent that is unisex. I can def see both sex using this. It smells like how the bottle looks. Like the sea water freshness. Ive tried giorgio armani aqua di girogia and it makes me want to puke with a headache that one is too sweet. This one is so good that i dont want others to know about it. I want it to be my signature scent!

on 9/13/2018 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

MAC Turquatic smells like a mix of Davidoff Cool Water for women and D&G Light Blue. I like all three perfumes that I just mentioned, but I prefer Turquatic to the uber-popular Light Blue. Turquatic has a fresh musky scent that I think adds a fresher, sexier quality, while Light Blue sometimes gets a little masculine on my skin. This fragrance is PERFECT for summer... It's fresh, light, young, sexy. I think the price is fair and the packaging makes the perfume easy to carry with you. My 20ml bottle is about the size of a deck of cards, so it's super easy to pack during summer vacations.

2011 version
notes: amalfi lemon, water notes, lotus, anemona, virginia cedar and orris root.

This is a lovely citrus-aquatic with soft lotus center and a warm cedary drydown. It's very refreshing, and not at all bracing like a lot of aquatics can be. Instead of going into faux-salty aftershave territory this fragrance takes just a few simple notes and turns itself into a head turner. I don't care for aquatics or floral-aquatics, and I reached for this thinking I was going to be eliminating it from my wardrobe based on genre alone.

I was mistaken. This is a delightful scent, perfect for the warm weather, and very much a keeper. Fully unisex.

on 5/16/2018 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

summer serenity!

on 5/26/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Before I bought it, I smelled it in MAC's store and I fell in love with it. I didn't wanna buy it because it was too expensive at the time and I had enough perfumes This is one of the best perfumes I've ever had. I love the fresh scent it has, it's floral and woody yet completely different than Air of Style [Turquatic is better]. It feels jaunty on the skin and you don't need to spray on too much for people to smell it thought the scent is strong and lasts longer than Air of Style. If you ever doubt wether buying this or Air of Style [or not buying any] you should definitely get this one, you won't regret.

on 5/10/2016 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not cruelty free products never get more than three lippies from me, but if Mac was cruelty free, this would definitely get 10. ^^
This is such an bomb amazing orgasmic smell. Very unique, too, in my opinion. Fresh, but still very sexy. I can't believe how beautiful the packaging is! Sucked me in right away when I saw it at the register, bought the 20ml bottle. I had no clue that this was in a different packaging before, and damn, I can't believe how ugly and boring that was!
Anyway. One of my favorite scents ever, but cannot repurchase since I committed to be cruelty free. Sigh

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite frangrances of all time... Has that floral light fresh summer garden scent... The lotion lasts pretty long tine z BUT the perfume lasts even longer and better... Feel sooo sexy when putting this fragrance on after a nice warm shower.. Will def recommend and buy again until I am tired of it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Smells identical to the discontinued Healing Gardens Sheer Passion. I'm literally surprised they haven't been sued. It's a light, sheer scent, aquatic and light florals. It's pretty but never was complimented on & men were indifferent.

WOWW! Sexbombe!! I had seen this bottle but not sniffed it several times @ MAC always tempted to buy it but buying another lipstick instead so it would blow my budget. So I hemd & hawd on getting it finally unsniffed & based on yalls reviews (thx MUA!!) I bought this beautiful unisex fragrance & I am so in luv! It smells like if CK One & Cool Water had a lovechild, both of those are tops on my list of fave perfumes but atm Turquatic is my HG signature scent. It's perfect. If you could express the scent in colors u would see the bottle is perfect although not convenient for travel w a lot of extra bulk & sharp edges so 1 lippie off my beloved Turquatic but if I carry a medium size purse I can easily travel w if. The scent is Aqua, clean, fresh, sparkling, a little musky & very sexy!!! and it's $30 for a 20ml bottle ($23 rollerball only has 6ml! For 7 dollars u get 3x more!). I'm always going to keep this in my arsenal as it's not crazy expensive as long as this keep cranking this out. This has associations of beautiful MAC makeup in my head me getting all sappy sentimental but man there is just something I can't put my finger on this scent that makes it uber special. It doesn't last real long but I take gr8 pleasure in dousing myself yet again.

on 11/28/2014 11:04:00 PM

Smells so fresh and clean! I absolutely love this and will definitely repurchase!

Popular Fragrances