Got2b In Your Face Groovy Peelin Peel Masque - Cucumber Chamomile Mango

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/31/2009 10:33:00 AM

I don't like writing negative reviews, but then again I want to know when something is not worth the money, however inexpensive it may be!
Definitely not the best peel off mask I've used.... I probably wouldn't have bought it in the first place though, I was visiting my mother and she had it on her shelf so I thought I'd try it out. It was a runny, gloopy mess, and my face didn't really seem any different at all afterwards.

on 12/14/2009 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Got this on sale and doesn't expect much out of it because G2B is more of a hair product company. It's a great masque in the summer because of the cooling sensation. However, the gel is rather watery and doesn't dry really well. Peeling off was difficult when it doesn't dry completely. And the most important,I don't see any difference after use so it's pretty useless.

on 5/29/2009 1:59:00 PM

I'm not sure what to say about this. I feel like it doesn't do much for my face. I don't get stinging or anything but it's kind of pointless. It makes my skin a little softer but that's all it does. So I'm going to say it's average.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Pros: I found it easy to peel and it made my skin soft afterward (always a plus!). It smells good and is soothing.
Cons: The product it self can be thick but has watery parts to it. It got all over my counter! Even when shaking it, it was still watery in some parts.
Note: When using remember to use it over a trashcan or sink, for the watery parts of the product can be a mess! And for me I washed my face afterwards in case I missed some spots.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I personally really like this product! I do have to admit that the first time i used it i had the same reaction as most on here, that it didnt do anything! but then i realized that i might have not properly washed my face before using this.
So i tried again after really cleaning my face and after i peeled it off my face felt soo refreshed. I followed it up with my witch hazel toner and my face radiated with a clean glow and a refreshing cool feeling.

I have severe face eczema and the heavy chamomile and cucumber cleanses but does not over dry or irritate my skin.

the only reason it does not have 5 lippies for me is because if you do not store it upright and you open it, the runny liquid will come out super fast and get all over the place. so i suggest you store it with the cap down so that when you open it you get the actual gel mask!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I used this I thought it was supposed to be all watery. Shaking it up helps the gel actually come out, but it ends up drying unevenly. It came off all right, but it hardly felt like it did anything for me. My skin felt softer, but that's it. I still had a shiny face. You could get a much better mask than this.

I actually did not get the intense stinging feeling that many other reviewers mentioned. I do remember a SLIGHT warm sensation, and barely even noticeable-so slight, I didn't think it was even mentionable until I read other reviews about this mask burning. I'm not sure what would cause that?? Maybe extremely sensitive skin?

Anyhow, I cleansed my skin before applying the mask, and at first it came out nice and thick, then it became really watery so I had to shake the bottle, but I would definitely recommend shaking the bottle before use EVERY time so it never becomes too watery-that should preserve the consistency. I'm not sure how long I left it on, I would say, maybe 15-30 mins, but I just waited until it dried completely. It never got completely scaly and overly dry/tightening which I liked because that meant that it wouldn't over dry my skin at all. I was able to peel it off in one piece (if it doesn't, you may not be leaving it on long enough). Upon taking it off, my face felt softer, my pores looked refined, and my face definitely had more moisture. It wasn't extremely dramatic, but my face even felt quite clarified. It definitely absorbed oil like it says, and left my face just looking NICE-matte, refined, soft, and toned looking.
It's not the best out there, but there also isn't anything I didn't like about it, and for a grocery store brand, it works pretty well especially after a long hot summer day in this HUMID Texas weather!!!

Sucks...sucks...sucks! Seriously. Don't buy this. It burns like a mother. AND it does NOTHING!!! Its so sticky its hard to wash off your hands. It feels like you set your face on fire, it takes forever to dry, it has to be totally dry to be peeled off. But it does nothing. All pain and no gain.my face felt kinda soft for a few minutes...whoopie! At 2.50 I STILL felt like I got ripped off, I coulda bought a couple of bottles of vitamin water instead.

ok im using it right now and it is burning like desert on a summer day! Ow ow ow! I've used this only once before and made my face feel smooth and tight, but a i got some in my eyebrows so thats gonna be fun taking out. Oh and i got some in my mouth lucky me. But this is nice for your face it just stings like crazy!

on 11/2/2006 11:54:00 PM

I am trying it right now and it sucks already. It sucked when I started putting it on. First squirt was gel and then the next was like water! And it kept doing that. And now it stings so I should probably take it off now. I wish I got the Freeman one instead.