Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash mask

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash mask

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth-9, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Coconut Acid, Xanthan Gum, PEG-4, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurage, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, SOdium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.

on 5/7/2016 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Have been using it for 2 years and just realised it's the culprit for my now dehydrated skin. I had oily skin prior to using this. Then it turned dry around my chin area. Now it just feels dehydrated. My face felt tight each time I finished washing my face with this. Also claims to deep clean, but does nothing for my clogged pores

on 2/26/2016 11:27:00 AM

I love this product! It tames my spots AND reduces redness - what more do you want?!
I use this product as more of a mask and don't tend to just wash my face with it as I feel like it gives the product time to actually do something. It doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't make my skin blotchy like a lot of these 'acne/spot prone skin' masks.
100% would recommend to anyone!

To Read all 124 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/28/2015 5:35:00 PM

This is an absolute life saver for my skin! I use it solely as a face mask because I like my face washes to be very foamy, making me feel cleaner, which this doesn't really do for me..

I have oily skin with cystic acne, I've used everything under the sun, so I was amazed when a drugstore product worked wonders! I cleans my face with coal face soap from Lush, then apply this mask & leave it on from 30 minutes to an hour. The longer I leave it, the more noticeable the results. This mask leaves my skin soothed, matte, pores shrunk.. My cystic acne does become quite red, but once I wake up in the morning they have been reduced massively!! And to Tackle the biggest & most painful of cysts, I apply a layer over spot and leave over night.. This works wonders!

Really wish this worked for everyone the way it's worked for me! It also reduces my back acne beautifully by washing with it using a shower puff (make sure it doesn't reach your lady parts as it can be irritating). Excellent mask, can't live without it!

on 11/25/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First, i love the creamy yet runny texture. I love the packaging but i think the price is a bit high for what this product is.
I have an oily, acne prone skin with white bumps and blackheads, a lot of them.
When i first used this in my uncle's shower i was like WOW!!!!!! It had visibly reduced the bumps on my forehead (which is a hard mission actually). I was so happy that i bought one right away. I work it in well and leave it for like 5min. It helped me A LOT to clear up my skin.
It leaves my skin sooo soft. I love using. It has been like 3 months and its still full :o !!!! Seriously.
But i think my skin got used to it. It doesnt do its job as wonderfully as before. Plus it irretated a random area on my cheeck. Its not a bad cleanser if ur skin isnt super sensitive. Mine seems to get on well with salicylic acid. I just got bored and gave it to my boyfriend (who doesnt like the of waking up 10min earlier to use this xD )
Anyways, i may buy it again in the futur.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay at first, I thought "wow what a great deal" I mean it smells awesome and the packaging is not too bad but two days after Use I started to see a few spots around my cheeks, I continued using just to see if it could make a difference but I regret buying it because it just wasted my time and my face look even worse now . I wouldn't buy again :( sorry

on 8/11/2015 2:40:00 AM

My acne-prone, oily skin can cope with almost anything; tretinoin, bha, aha, ascorbic acid. But the menthol in this mask was a big disaster. I tried it only 3-4 times in a week -I live in a very hot, humid climate, and wanted to benefit the kaolin in this mask- and left it as a mask for 3-4 minutes. And the other week the skin around my nose and eyebrows, almost all my t-zone where I applied the mask started itching and became very intolerant and sensitized. Now I can not even stand my regular cleanser (Clinique anti-blemish solutions) because even that is burning me. Please stay away from this menthol-fragrance composition. It will make your pores only worse by irritating and causing them to produce more oil. Plus you will not be able to use your other skin care products. I am now really trying hard to get my face back.

on 7/13/2015 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If this cleanser was easy to find in my area I would still be using it solely as both my face wash and mask. It is refreshing and keeps my oily parts in check without drying out the normal. There is a lot of product in there that lasts me a while too.

on 6/23/2015 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I can't see reaction after using this product after 2 weeks. Just removing oil only but that's also not for a long . I have a very bad acne prone sensitive skin and after started using this I have got big 4 to 5 acne on my face :( I don't know how to reduce the size of them now :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really see the results with this product I hoped to. I've Acne prone skin and I really hoped this product would have helped my skin. But nope, it just takes away the oil and nothing else. When I applied the product as a mask it burned so hard I had to put it off again. And my pimples appeard so red after the mask I looked like I had millions of mosquito bites. The smell and the texture are quite good. When I'll run out of it I won't repurchase it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

First of all, I use it as a mask.
Second of all, I love it. I use it once-twice a week to get my skin "deep cleaned".
It is pretty strong so if you have sensitive skin i would suggest you try something else, but for me, this is pure gold in regards to masks. If you only use it as a mask, it is fairly cheap, as a daily wash? not so much.