Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco

3.7

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Cocamide Mea, Glycerin, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-10, Propylene Glycol, Polyquternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Quaternium-82, Gliadin, Polyquaternium-59, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 1/24/2016 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this shampoo and conditioner. I've been using it for 5 years. My stylist at the time got me to switch from Herbal Essences, and it does a so much better job of preserving my color. HE was stripping all my color right out.

My hair is naturally thick, wavy, on the dry side, and prone to frizz. This shampoo and conditioner smells great, cleans oil and buildup well, and gives a nice amount of moisture without leaving residue behind or weighing down hair. It leaves my hair shiny and allows the full radiance of my color to show. The shampoo and conditioner are both very rich, so it doesn't take much product to get the job done.

I also really like B&B's Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner. They are so lovely for dry, color-treated hair and smell fresh and amazing. Sadly, I can't use these two anymore because they don't work well with the gross hard water in my new city. The Creme de Cocos still work fine with the hard water, though.

My only complaint is the price... yes, it's painful. But I wash my hair every 3-4 days and one 8 oz bottle lasts me a year (or more), which is WAY less often that I used to buy drugstore shampoo and conditioner. The condition it leaves my hair in and the way it helps preserve my color is absolutely worth it.

I've lost a lot of hair the last couple years due to a health problem, so the Creme de Cocos are a bit too heavy for me these days. I'm thinking about trying B&B's Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner... or Acure Organics, for a more natural line.

on 12/25/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this at Winners as I would never have purchased it full price. Even at almost 50%, I thought it was really expensive for a 250 ml bottle.

The smell is really really nice, but as another reviewer below me said, « For a nice coconut scent Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner is a much better set for a fraction of the price. ».

Other than the smell, I thought it was pretty average, and it almost felt like a clarifying shampoo. It was really drying and my hair felt stringy after using it.

I will not repurchase again.

To Read all 191 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this shampoo! It smells and feels amazing, plus my hair has never been healthier and softer feeling. It has a steep price but I would recommend this for those who have dry and damaged hair from using bad drugstore shampoos without ever knowing about the nasty chemicals and waxes in them.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Having used a lot of sulfate free shampoo before this, I had to get used to the lather and the amounts I needed, because this lathers like crazy. Which I like, I missed the lather a little bit in the sulfate free shampoos. I do find the shampoo a bit stripping, but I kind of like that clean feel. I do want to then follow up with a good conditioner and the matching one for this shampoo is not very nourishing. I almost feel like I need a mask after this shampoo. So that is why I would probably not buy this again.

Scent is lovely though.

This and the matching conditioner just didn't do it for me.I have very fine hair and it doesn't give me the smooth and shine I'm looking for. Also completely useless for detangling (I'm assuming because its cone free), and the conditioner didn't help in that area either. Makes hair soft but any shampoo can do that for me as my hair is generally not picky. It smells great, but that's all. For a nice coconut scent Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner is a much better set for a fraction of the price.

I love this shampoo! It lathers SO well! And smells really good. It has a simple soft scent to it. My hair is really flat and thin, and this shampoo doesn't give it volume at all, but other than that this shampoo does wonders for my hair. It makes it soft and moisturizer which I love, and doesn't leave residue! I would purchase again for sure😊

on 6/20/2014 8:30:00 PM

I love this product! A little goes a long way. Smells really good and your hair feels really nice. I would use it all the time but it is a little pricey. I have purchased more expensive products but this one works better. Other than the yummy smell and great hair with no build up...honestly what else do you need : )

on 6/5/2014 9:42:00 PM

This shampoo is my HG. I have very thick and oily hair. Used to wash it every day. By the end of the day, my hair will be very greasy. My hairstylist used it on me the first time and couldn't believe the results. I have used it along with the conditioner for the past 5 years. Now, i only wash my hair every 3 days and it looks beautiful. I actually get complements on how great my hair is on day 3. This shampoo also holds the style well. I wash, use conditioner and blow dry. Afterwards, i strengthen my hair. It looks great even after two days. Highly recommended

on 4/1/2014 4:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used this with the conditioner, (which i've already written a review on) and I honestly have never had hair that was more dry or tangled than I did with this duo. My hair had sooo much static after using the two of them, I couldn't even believe it. I thought it was supposed to be super moisturizing so I bought the shampoo and conditioner from work to use for the winter (which in Canada is super dry already). Could not have been more disappointed. The only reason this gets two lippies for overall rating is because I LOVE the smell.. I'm a sucker for coconut. Otherwise? Save yourself the money.

on 1/16/2014 2:26:00 AM

I use it with the creme de coco conditioner. it creates the best shine to my hair and makes it super soft and silky after blowdrying. another bonus is the smell! oh.. that's the best scent for my hair. However, it does not detangle my hair even with its conditioner and it's a pain to comb through it after the wash. Every time I use this Shampoo, I have to blow dry my hair or it will turn out to be a complete mess when left air-dry. my boyfriend also notices how soft my hair is. Love the effect and the scent but it's a pain to detangle=(

Popular Shampoos