Uploaded by bebe_girl

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/12/2017

Great dark brown shade and soft enough to use around my eyes for a nice smoky effect. It can smudge a bit but not a problem for me. When I don't feel like wearing black liquid eyeliner I reach for this pencil.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2199 reviews)

skinOily, Medium, Cool

hairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

Nov/04/2016

Disappointed with how difficult to blend this is as the texture is nowhere near soft enough. Any jumbo sized pencil really needs the right consistency for good application and I find myself having to work a bit too hard with this one. I prefer to use something like Bobbi Brown's Long Wear cream shadow stick though these are much more expensive.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Olive, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Feb/14/2016

602 dark brown is a true dark brown color. it has no reddish or orangeish tone to it, just pure blackened brown. i love it.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (445 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/02/2015

Color is matte, really good for smokey eyes effect. It's a dark brown, close to black. But I choose this because black would be too harsh on the eyes, but this dark brown was just good enough. It's very easy to blend.

I apply stronger on the outer corner and milder on the inner corner, and blend with a brush. The effect was as good as an ordinary eyeshadow, but the blending …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlack, Straight, Fine

eyesBlack

Mar/02/2015

Really rich dark brown. Looks great alone. I haven't found a good matching powder eyeshadow to put on top and I don't think it needs one

About reviewer (845 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Jul/29/2013

Im really impressed with this product...didnt think the colour would be as intense as it is & I didnt think it would be as creamy & as easy to use as it is.

I like that you can use this as an all over base for a deep smokey eye or as a liner to smudge out into a much thinner layer - its really very versatile.

They do have a slight odour however nothing too noticeable …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (294 reviews)

skinDry, Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/22/2012

a beautiful dark brown, great as a night out shadow base or for an intense look, I love to use it as a thick line then use a liquid black liner close to the lash line for a professional yet not too dramatic for the day

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

age25-29

skinNormal, Tan, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

fromAdreeC

Nov/10/2011

I have extremely oily lids, so I only use this as a smudge-y, thick, eyeliner. That being said, I really love this product for that purpose. The color is a really nice dark chocolate color and has a slight shine to in (not so much a shimmer, just a glow). I really love the rough look it gives my eyes.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Straight, Fine

eyesGreen

Sep/28/2011

I love using this pencil as a base for a nice smoky brown eye. I'll use this as an eyeliner sometimes and just smudge to get a suitable smoky eye for the day. I always this over an eyeshadow primer. Love nyx jumbo pencils!! Def will repurchase! :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (731 reviews)

age19-24

skinOily, Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/26/2011

The Dark Brown Jumbo Pencil is the perfect shade of brown for me. I use this quite sparingly, because I don't wear a smokey eye, due to my lack of skills to apply the makeup without looking like I have two black eyes. The pencils has a nice consistency and I like to use a medium size eyeshadow brush type brush to apply this product.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (915 reviews)

age44-55