no images

price range

Reviews

fromAque

Dec/28/2008

I received a sample packet of the pink version of this lotion from Ulta. I quite like the lotion itself, its light & absorbs quickly - however, I found the scent overly strong & won't buy this as a result. Is very synthetic vanilla/candyish for my taste & unfortunately lasts a very long time (it would be more tolerable if it faded quickly), but if you like these kinds of gourmand …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jul/20/2008

I love the smell, even if it does have a slight plastic-y tinge to it. It's a thin lotion and it sinks in quick. The scent lasts for a LONG time on me. It always lasts till at least the next day. For $16 it isn't the cheapest but I like it and I'd probably buy this again.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/05/2007

Buttercream frosting smells very artificial. Once on the skin, it turns into a vanilla and playdoh scent on me. Not a very long lasting fragrance. The lotion is a very light, almost runny consistency and this is not moistuirizing at all. I am not very impressed with the Jaqua Girls products.

About reviewer (3051 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Aug/19/2007

I received this & the Pink Butter cream frosting hand lotion as a gift from my parents for Christmas (two years ago.. i believe?). The lotion itself is too runny.. and it is not moisturizing enough. The smell of Pink Butter Cream frosting is far more superior to this smell.. pink bc frosting smells much more rich. The scent of this lotion also fades in like 20-30 minutes. Overall, I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

3.0

Jun/16/2007

While it's certainly not the best lotion I have ever used, it's hands down the most delicious. It truly smells of buttercream frosting!!! It's along the same lines as BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar, though better. I've only used a sample, and could see myself later craving it, but it would be a before bed thing - never something I would wear out. I don't enjoy others …Read more

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

Mar/23/2007

Love love love the packaging. So pretty! But the smell has a dreadful chemically-tinge that wouldn't be okay from a walmart product and definitely isn't acceptable for a product of this price. My husband hates it and my son makes a face when I wear it (he's only 3 so he doesn't know any better) Won't buy again.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Dec/28/2006

Love, love, love this lotion! Jaqua's lotions make my skin sooo soft, and smell awesome. Would definitely repurchase this whenever I run out.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

1.0

Nov/10/2006

This product smells SO GOOD when it's in the bottle. But after it stays on your skin for an hour, the smell goes from buttercream frosting to a fake, sweet smell that doesn't smell good anymore! smells like those cheap, sweet smelling perfumes. :( and the lotion felt a little sticky on my skin and only moisturized a little.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Oct/14/2006

Smells so good!!! Absolutely wonderful & yummy!!! Smells like real frosting, not artificial/chemically smelling at all. Soo delicious.. And the scent actually lasts on your skin. Dries quickly, moisturizes well. Cute packaging. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

Aug/26/2006

This stuff is great, but rather expensive. It really does smell like frosting, and creamy cake batter. What you're paying for really is the smell because the moisturizing properties are nothing stellar. I really didn't notice a difference compared to other lotions. I'll buy this again if I can find it on sale somewhere.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination