OPI Privacy Please

Privacy PleaseOPI - Privacy PleasePrivacy Please

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Privacy Please is a beautiful sheer pinkish nude.This is another one of those polishes that is very hard to get opaque.I love sheers,i have quite a few of them.This is one of my favorites.I usually only do two coats because that is the look i like best.This is one i will certainly buy again.If you like sheers,you will love this.

on 8/25/2014 2:31:00 PM

Pros: this polish is a natural, feminine color that makes the nails look better. Application is easy - love the wide OPI brush. The polish doesn't take long to dry and the finish is really shiny and pretty.

Cons: it takes at least 2 coats to make the color shown, and even so, we can see a bit of the nail line.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/26/2013 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This genre of light milky pink beige sheer shades is tough. It's very hard to find the perfect shade that is not streaky and gives some coverage. Privacy Please went on with minimal streaking, was nearly opaque in 3 coats, had some glossy depth to it, and the color is a great mix of beige, white, and pink. Also this one's available in the green label (I had a prior fave that was Black Label only - uugh). Zoya Grace is another similar one to try.

on 3/4/2013 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this colour but its too streaky! 2 coats is pretty but too sheer, 3 coats looks good but you can still see the lines. 4 coats gets it the perfect colour as shown on the bottle but streakiness still shows.

Beautiful color but too sheer for my liking. I needed 3 coats to get the color on the bottle onto my nails. I like colors that are opaque and apply with 1-2 coats. However, not terrible either. Just not amazing.

on 10/10/2012 8:49:00 AM

My first OPI colour and I'm really pleased I've chosen this one. A lot of nude polishes are too yellow toned or beige on my pinky neutral skin. This manages to be a neutral pink, but not so pink that it's no longer nude. It has pretty good lasting power and the brush is great. The faults I have with it are the slow drying time and the fact I need to apply 4 layers. My normal 2 coats just made my nails look shinier. Pretty, but not the effect I wanted

HG nail polish, as someone else commented, more pink than nude on skin with yellow undertones of course. Makes tips look great without the over-the-top french mani. Very professional and always get tons of compliments even though it's such an understated color. People have actually commented that my nails always look perfect :3

But this buy this buy this!

on 4/30/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely nude-pink polish with a glossy (but not super glossy) finish. I find it perfect for use at any time of year and any occasion, especially at work or on a casual day.It's super easy to work with and is one of my favorite cremes from OPI. It self-levels and doesn't take forever to dry. The finish is slightly sheer at 2-3 coats, which is fine for me because again, it gives that sort of "nude" look without being actually nude. It also has good staying power and is decently chip-resistant, unlike some other cremes from OPI.

Overall, this is one of my favorite classic OPI polishes. It's perfect for any occasion and is part of the permanent line, so it's not hard to find.

on 3/31/2012 5:34:00 PM

Beautiful pale color that is a perfect nude color for my fingernails.
It takes a minimum of 2 coats to get good coverage. The color will last 7 days on my nails and I do a lot of hand washing and hand sanitizer for my job. I will be buying this product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love this color. it is a great neutral for my skin tone which is fair and has cool and pink undertones. it takes about 3 coats to get it really really opaque but 2 works fine as well for natural looking nails. i think its a beautiful nail color. i dont use it for french manicures because i think its a little too pigmented for french manicure but i use it if i want baby pink nails. im in love!

Popular Polishes