Dior Diorskin Airflash

Dior Diorskin Airflash
Diorskin AirflashDiorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Medium coverage, velvet soft finish (not dewy and not matte either), and good quality. It settles into your skin, making my skin look naturally pretty and not like I'm wearing foundation. I like it a lot because it does look flawless. I live in a cold climate and in Winter it does look and stay on soft and nice, which I love, it's not drying at all. I would spray it on my hands and then apply to my face. It lasts a long time with a "fresh" look, meaning it doesn't settle into creases or cake up at the end of the day like my other foundations have, however if you're sweating, somehow it disappears off your face so maybe it's not for the gym.

This is one expensive foundation for the little amount you get out of it. The spray feature doesn't really allow you to use very little if you want a decent look... I personally don't get much use out of it if I want a fuller coverage. If I want to use it as a light bb cream style coverage then it lasts about a month of 5 days a week use, at most.

I don't really notice any scent with it, and it didnt irritate my sensitive skin. I like this foundation a lot actually...The only issue I have with is is the price for the amount honestly.

on 4/18/2017 3:54:00 PM

This is little bit more glowy than my other favorite Armani luminous silk, and gives better coverage, but the staying power is not as good. I really like this foundation, but can not wear it because it is breaking me out horribly every single time I use it.Otherwise I would buy this again. If anyone can suggest a regular (not spray)liquid foundation that gives similar finish,plese pm me!

on 4/6/2017 7:50:00 PM

I'm undecided about this product, the main problem being the shade range. As another reviewer mentioned, shade 100 which is supposed to be the lightest neutral shade is a strangely both too pink and too orange - I am pale with slight yellow undertones and stupidly ordered this online having seen 100 described as pale and creamy with yellow undertones which it truly isn't, at least it not on me.

I also find this product confusing in terms of finish. Sometimes I do think it makes my skin look great, and the coverage is nice without looking too cakey. I spray it on to a dense Nyx buffing brush and stipple it on. One of the best things about this foundation is how quick it is to use once you've figured out how best to apply it. However I think (again, as another reviewer mentioned) this can really emphasise textured skin, making my skin look dryer than it really is. I'm neither dry nor oily, nor are my pores particularly sizeable but I think this foundation sometimes makes me look patchy and textured - maybe this is the kind of thing that could be solved if I had a smoothing primer but tbh I'd rather use a foundation that doesn't require me to buy another product to make it work. I'm gutted this didn't work out for me given all the rave reviews.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! Light quick application! Flawless!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My new fave!! Splurged on this while on vacation. Purchased this after the SA at the Dior store tried it on me and it looked so good!! I spray on my brush or sometimes on my hand and just dab some on my brush. I use a stippling motion to blend. I got matched to the color 400 which is slightly dark for me now but will match soon enough when I get more sun. The coverage is medium to full and the finish is natural. I also purchased the dreamskin global skin perfector which I use under the air flash as a primer. The combo of both products produces amazing results. Lasts all day. I do not powder this foundation because I like the luminous finish it has. It seems like powder is an unnecessary step. The only thing I don't care for is how much product dissipates into the air when you spray. Seems like waste but I guess that's the downfall of a spray product. Definitely shake the can each time before you spray! Makes a difference in how the foundation comes out. Worth the splurge if your interested. You won't be disappointed!!

Dior Diorskin Airflash foundation is beautiful. Their ain't no doubt about that. This is really one of those products one would use if you want to look gorgeous for a date or special occasion. I am a self-professed makeup junkie and I had shamefully never tried this mostly because of the exorbitant price. But I'm willing to try anything if it produces amazing results which this foundation does so... yeah. I have the shade 100 which is a beautiful creamy pale shade with slight yellow undertones. Dior got it right for the PPPs in this particular formula (can't say the same for Forever or Star unfortunately). The finish is a very flattering and glam satin finish that makes the skin look poreless and glowing.

The only thing that isn't absolutely phenomenal about this foundation is the longevity. Some say this is long-lasting but I don't personally find that to be the case even with my normal skin type. I think it looks good for 6 hours and then kinda starts to show signs of wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

WTF? I'm not a messy person, I'm good at seamlessly applying self tanners, but this stuff goes everywhere.
Pros:
- even application
- nice dewy look
Cons:
- it goes everywhere! you need to wear some clothes you are ready to say goodbye to while applying it (it's going to be on your clothes). you have to prepare to clean the ground after you applied it (it's going to be on the ground). you have to be ready that it will go to your hair.

I passionately hate it.

Holy Grail and combined with their primer it's even more amazing

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation. Mac face and body used to be my holy grail but then I started looking for something with a little more coverage and better staying power and dior airflash fullfills these requirements. Less is always more in order to make any foundation look good....I spray once sometimes twice on brush and buff into skin and my face looks natural yet flawless. And my face lasts like that all day. Usually my makeup looks like a hot mess at the end of the day and its half wiped off and dull looking but not with this dior airflash its as if I just put it on still! And this is without a primer although I do moisturize and set my face with translucent setting powder.
I am around NC35-NC40 depending on season skin is constantly changing color so I have the shade 301 which is a nice yellow undertoned for me but on the darker areas of my face like my chin I add a bit of the 400 shade (which is pretty orangey maybe NC42). But I always have to buy 2 different shades in a foundation cause of my color change so I don't mind.
I will say though dior looses points on the price increase its now 78 CA dollars instead of 62 and also lack of variety in their shades...they need more colors.
But for me I love this....I had my sister try it on as well for a couple of days and she also adored it on her very dry skin still looked flawlessly natural and stayed on all day. I wouldnt be surprised if she also invested in it.

on 12/8/2016 12:44:00 AM

IT CONTAINS "BUTANE" ...Now what is wrong with these companies. It is my bad I'm usually careful and read the ingredients list before purchasing any product but I guess I was overwhelmed with initial result I got when the lady there applied it to my face. Nice and lux but really TOXIC