Dior Diorskin Airflash

Dior Diorskin Airflash
Diorskin AirflashDiorskin Airflash

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

Dior Diorskin Airflash foundation is beautiful. Their ain't no doubt about that. This is really one of those products one would use if you want to look gorgeous for a date or special occasion. I am a self-professed makeup junkie and I had shamefully never tried this mostly because of the exorbitant price. But I'm willing to try anything if it produces amazing results which this foundation does so... yeah. I have the shade 100 which is a beautiful creamy pale shade with slight yellow undertones. Dior got it right for the PPPs in this particular formula (can't say the same for Forever or Star unfortunately). The finish is a very flattering and glam satin finish that makes the skin look poreless and glowing.

The only thing that isn't absolutely phenomenal about this foundation is the longevity. Some say this is long-lasting but I don't personally find that to be the case even with my normal skin type. I think it looks good for 6 hours and then kinda starts to show signs of wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

WTF? I'm not a messy person, I'm good at seamlessly applying self tanners, but this stuff goes everywhere.
Pros:
- even application
- nice dewy look
Cons:
- it goes everywhere! you need to wear some clothes you are ready to say goodbye to while applying it (it's going to be on your clothes). you have to prepare to clean the ground after you applied it (it's going to be on the ground). you have to be ready that it will go to your hair.

I passionately hate it.

Holy Grail and combined with their primer it's even more amazing

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation. Mac face and body used to be my holy grail but then I started looking for something with a little more coverage and better staying power and dior airflash fullfills these requirements. Less is always more in order to make any foundation look good....I spray once sometimes twice on brush and buff into skin and my face looks natural yet flawless. And my face lasts like that all day. Usually my makeup looks like a hot mess at the end of the day and its half wiped off and dull looking but not with this dior airflash its as if I just put it on still! And this is without a primer although I do moisturize and set my face with translucent setting powder.
I am around NC35-NC40 depending on season skin is constantly changing color so I have the shade 301 which is a nice yellow undertoned for me but on the darker areas of my face like my chin I add a bit of the 400 shade (which is pretty orangey maybe NC42). But I always have to buy 2 different shades in a foundation cause of my color change so I don't mind.
I will say though dior looses points on the price increase its now 78 CA dollars instead of 62 and also lack of variety in their shades...they need more colors.
But for me I love this....I had my sister try it on as well for a couple of days and she also adored it on her very dry skin still looked flawlessly natural and stayed on all day. I wouldnt be surprised if she also invested in it.

on 12/8/2016 12:44:00 AM

IT CONTAINS "BUTANE" ...Now what is wrong with these companies. It is my bad I'm usually careful and read the ingredients list before purchasing any product but I guess I was overwhelmed with initial result I got when the lady there applied it to my face. Nice and lux but really TOXIC

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely amazing. Creme de la creme of foundations. I have extremely dry (think flaky, red, irritated) skin, and am also extremely acne-prone (I know, I won the skin lottery), and this works perfectly. It covers everything that I want it to, and makes your skin look poreless/airbrushed. I have tried almost every popular foundation that there is and nothing compares to this. The only one flaw is that it breaks me out. Not majorly, but enough to be bothersome. I personally wouldn't wear this everyday because of the breakouts, but for nights when you want to look perfect... there is nothing better than this. Just be sure to be rigorous with your skincare routine afterwards. Also, yes it's expensive, but it's worth it for special occasions or for everyday use if you aren't as acne-prone as I am. You also get 70mL of product compared to the standard 30mL that you get with most other foundations. Try it, you won't believe this until you do.

I tried and tried to like this but I just don't. I tried applying it multiple ways. I'm surprised at all the great reviews.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

There is nothing like this besides Sephora cheaper version which was way too Orange for my skin (yellow undertone).This is a example of where less is more. Do not cake it on, go layer by layer until you achieve the look you desire. I apply by spraying in to a paper bowl then applying with a mink fur foundation brush. I like to look natural for day to day so apply very thinly and sparingly. I have pretty great skin to begin with but this makes it photo ready Flawless. Not shinny, not cakey, not ashy. I use MAC concealer underneath for eyes, blemishes. Its last for hours and prefer over liquid foundation. Its expensive but what choice do you have especially if Sephora doesn't have your color. It says Mocha but I am Caramel and always come up as a match for Caramel in any other line of foundation.Fore reference in MAC NW 43. My friend who is truly Mocha this was not a match. They need to expand their colors for WOC. Love that it has a yellow base and not Red.I also have sensitive skin and this does not break me out. Unlike some MAC products I have used.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first ever airbrush type foundation ever. I picked out up about 6 weeks ago at Sephora because I'm always on the hunt for something better, even if I'm happy with whatever current foundation I'm using (was using Too Faced Born This Way at the time) I feel in love immediately. It gives medium to full coverage but sits light on the skin. One drawback to any foundation that is thin like this is that it could sink into pores and emphasize them if you don't moisturize and prime first. It needs something solid to lay on. It's very buildable with minimum cakiness. Very buffable, as well. It has a nice scent a it's sprayed but it goes away fast. The color selection is not huge. I had to settle for a shade a tad too light for me so what I did is purchase the Sephora version of this in a slightly darker color and lightly go over the Airflash with it. They play very well together. No pilling or rolling or streaking when mixing the two. Speaking of which, the Airflash plays well with any primer and moisturizers. I'm into the whole Korean skincare regimen and I layer a lot of serums and lotions, I've had zero pilling and rolling when blending it out. Nothing pisses me off more to have that happen with a foundation. Airflash is pricey, but with that price tag comes a beautiful finish that's easy too use and when used wisely, it should last a decent amount of time. To conserve the product, spray on brush or BB, not directly on face. I love it and will continue to purchase.

This is one of those products that you love or hate. Hate cause you will ran out of it and have to go buy another 62 dolar can.It does make your skin look like a dream,like really healthy glowy non make up type of way,if you use it sparingly that is.
I dont spray much of it,on my cheeks,chin and forehead only once,I blend it with a dense brush and thats it. I set my under eye concealer but thats all. I dont powder this foundation since all the luminosity is gone if you do that.

Im in the shade 301 blond sable and its a perfect match for me,the problem is when I spray it it looks like I have nothing on,cause its literaly like my skin colour. For reference im C3 in Mac Face and Body,or Nc 25 to 30. I bought this foundation online like most of my make up and I have never tried it on or tested it out before,but from reading other reviews noticed that people complained on the colour range,and the fact there are only ten shades to choose from. Maybe better to try it out beofre buying it online like me.

Moisturise well,not with the oils doesnt work well together. And it just disapears of your face.I use Clarins day cream or just about any other cream that suits you and your type of skin. I have dry to normal and this foundation serves me well. No dry,patches no large pores as some others have stated in their reviews. It seems to wear of after a few hours wich I dont really like, you can do touch ups during the day to keep it looking amazing.

Its so easy to work with,I have a toddler and a small baby and this is the quickest and the best foundation for me that makes my skin look amazing. Happy I bought it although it took me a while to let myself spend all that money on a foundation,still Im very pleased but I will come back to this review to writte down how long this can lasted me.