Dior Diorskin Airflash

Dior Diorskin Airflash
Diorskin AirflashDiorskin Airflash

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 2/27/2018 8:48:00 PM

on 1/9/2018 9:01:00 PM

I'm a fan of Dior and have been using this foundation for a little over a year. I am currently taking a break from it because it's really not that incredible to be worth that price tag...especially in a small spray can. I'm not a fan of the spray bottle but unfortunately other Dior foundations don't have the same product in them as this one does, so i settled for the can.

The coverage is light to medum I'd say. It is a nice skin finish. But if you have dry patches, it'll cling and flake and won't look cute...gotta prime or moisturize. I don't think this will work for you if you have acne or many breakouts, or it could but you'd have to use like half the can to get 1 decent look out of it if you need that much coverage.

It stays on a long time and won't make you look greasy at the end of the day, my usually oily t-zone was fine after a few hours out, and the foundation didn't oxidize or move anywhere. I also find that it doesn't really settle into any fine lines which I like. it looks as fresh as you applied it hours after application, which is great.

But it's nothing exceptional honestly. For 70 dollars (CAD)...get yourself something high coverage or with more product in it, honestly.

on 12/31/2017 9:28:00 AM

Real skin in a can, absolutely shocked by the effects of this foundation. Hides my pores. lasts all day and sold out everywhere in my city so having to order relacement online.

Got told my make up looked nice twice! I never get those kind of compliments.

How did I not know about this sooner?

I love this product. Very light on the skin.

on 11/7/2017 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I so wanted to love this foundation, but sadly I'm very disappointed. It does moisturize the skin quite well, but the coverage is so bad I can't even see I have anything on and I do prefer a natural look and never use heavy make up. It is just not good enough to use on its own. I now use it as a base to finish it off but will not buy this foundation again. A waste of money really.

on 9/28/2017 5:23:00 PM

I really tried to get on board with this Foundation. For starters, it is extremely expensive for foundation that you spray on your face like Hairspray. Probably not so good for the lungs. I ended up getting the color 300 which actually was a pretty decent match for my nc 27 to 30 skin. I ended up applying this to the back of my hand and then picking it up with my Sigma F80 brush and blending it into my face. First impression is that it does give a "skin like" finish. But within an hour, and no matter how much I prepped my skin, put primer on, even tried to mix it with another Foundation, it not only wore off but became extremely prominent and showed all of my pores! I don't have very big pores to begin with. I even went back through with a blending brush to see if I could buff it into my skin and it just didn't move. It ended up looking like I had a lot of makeup on even after setting it. It also had this weird glow that while looks really great on your cheeks, doesn't look all that great anywhere else. Unfortunately it wasn't for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Medium coverage, velvet soft finish (not dewy and not matte either), and good quality. It settles into your skin, making my skin look naturally pretty and not like I'm wearing foundation. I like it a lot because it does look flawless. I live in a cold climate and in Winter it does look and stay on soft and nice, which I love, it's not drying at all. I would spray it on my hands and then apply to my face. It lasts a long time with a "fresh" look, meaning it doesn't settle into creases or cake up at the end of the day like my other foundations have, however if you're sweating, somehow it disappears off your face so maybe it's not for the gym.

This is one expensive foundation for the little amount you get out of it. The spray feature doesn't really allow you to use very little if you want a decent look... I personally don't get much use out of it if I want a fuller coverage. If I want to use it as a light bb cream style coverage then it lasts about a month of 5 days a week use, at most.

I don't really notice any scent with it, and it didnt irritate my sensitive skin. I like this foundation a lot actually...The only issue I have with is is the price for the amount honestly.

on 4/18/2017 3:54:00 PM

This is little bit more glowy than my other favorite Armani luminous silk, and gives better coverage, but the staying power is not as good. I really like this foundation, but can not wear it because it is breaking me out horribly every single time I use it.Otherwise I would buy this again. If anyone can suggest a regular (not spray)liquid foundation that gives similar finish,plese pm me!

on 4/6/2017 7:50:00 PM

I'm undecided about this product, the main problem being the shade range. As another reviewer mentioned, shade 100 which is supposed to be the lightest neutral shade is a strangely both too pink and too orange - I am pale with slight yellow undertones and stupidly ordered this online having seen 100 described as pale and creamy with yellow undertones which it truly isn't, at least it not on me.

I also find this product confusing in terms of finish. Sometimes I do think it makes my skin look great, and the coverage is nice without looking too cakey. I spray it on to a dense Nyx buffing brush and stipple it on. One of the best things about this foundation is how quick it is to use once you've figured out how best to apply it. However I think (again, as another reviewer mentioned) this can really emphasise textured skin, making my skin look dryer than it really is. I'm neither dry nor oily, nor are my pores particularly sizeable but I think this foundation sometimes makes me look patchy and textured - maybe this is the kind of thing that could be solved if I had a smoothing primer but tbh I'd rather use a foundation that doesn't require me to buy another product to make it work. I'm gutted this didn't work out for me given all the rave reviews.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! Light quick application! Flawless!