Dior Diorskin Airflash

Dior Diorskin Airflash
Diorskin AirflashDiorskin AirflashDiorskin Airflash

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 6/1/2018 4:22:00 AM

I may be a bit biased towards the Dior Airflash Spray foundation because it so closely matches my skin tone (202 Cameo)...however I've had wonderful results with this foundation. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel heavy and is buildable. If you're looking for a really full coverage foundation then this product isn't it, but if you're looking for a foundation that feels natural and provides decent coverage then I highly recommend this Dior foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

$78!!!!! Canadian Dollars... What?!?!!?1! That's so freaking expensive! But I decided to try it anyway :)

I have the colour 100, but it only comes in about 11 shades. I felt like 100 was an excellent skin tone match for me. I spray it on to an Artis brush to apply it, which works well. It gives excellent coverage - evens things out and covers up little red marks you might have well. I don't need to go in with a concealer afterwards.

It feels very lightweight and blends so easily, even after wearing it for 12 hours. I have combo skin, and I do feel like it wears a little on the oily side. It doesn't settle in any lines or emphases any texture. It looks like skin.

Did I like it? Yup! Would I recommend it? I'm not sure I could recommend an $80 foundation... but don't think you'd be disappointed if you gave it a shot!

Dior has recently reformulated this and pushed out a new ad campaign similarly to what they did with the Diorskin Forever. Makes me laugh how all the beauty gurus and influencers just started discovering Dior foundations like they are revolutionary new products or something. Both the Diorskin Airflash and Forever foundations have been around for like a decade it's just that they're getting pushed into the spotlight now by social media marketing. Went to Nordstrom about two weeks ago and got my makeup done at the Dior counter. I've recently started a new skincare regimen which has improved the appearance of my skin noticeably and so I wanted to ditch Estee Lauder Double Wear in favor of something lighter for summer. I ended up purchasing the new Diorskin Forever Undercover and the Diorskin Airflash (yikes talk about splurging.)
I've worn this a couple times and so far I like it a lot but kind of undecided on whether it's worth the money. I honestly think it works best as a foundation topper rather than a foundation on it's own because of it's luminous finish and questionable longevity. I don't think it lasts 12 hours like it claims and it definitely shows signs of wear after awhile. I'm also looking pretty shiny as I write this and I've only had it on for 4 hours because I was running errands. But lightly sprayed on top of another foundation for glam airbrushed poreless perfection? This is stunning. Dammit this review is all over the place because that's how I feel about it. I think if it lasted longer and was more activity-proof it would be the perfect summer foundation. I just feel like it's really expensive for what it is.

on 4/26/2018 12:42:00 PM

The BEST ever!!! Im asking for another one for my birthday ha. I can skip powder and concealer with this so I feel justified in using it lol. You look like you got your makeup professionally done everyday. No pores or wrinkles show, no more need for blotting papers or loose powder. And it takes seconds to put on (yes I spray it) Try it, you’re worth it:)

on 2/27/2018 8:48:00 PM

on 1/9/2018 9:01:00 PM

I'm a fan of Dior and have been using this foundation for a little over a year. I am currently taking a break from it because it's really not that incredible to be worth that price tag...especially in a small spray can. I'm not a fan of the spray bottle but unfortunately other Dior foundations don't have the same product in them as this one does, so i settled for the can.

The coverage is light to medum I'd say. It is a nice skin finish. But if you have dry patches, it'll cling and flake and won't look cute...gotta prime or moisturize. I don't think this will work for you if you have acne or many breakouts, or it could but you'd have to use like half the can to get 1 decent look out of it if you need that much coverage.

It stays on a long time and won't make you look greasy at the end of the day, my usually oily t-zone was fine after a few hours out, and the foundation didn't oxidize or move anywhere. I also find that it doesn't really settle into any fine lines which I like. it looks as fresh as you applied it hours after application, which is great.

But it's nothing exceptional honestly. For 70 dollars (CAD)...get yourself something high coverage or with more product in it, honestly.

on 12/31/2017 9:28:00 AM

Real skin in a can, absolutely shocked by the effects of this foundation. Hides my pores. lasts all day and sold out everywhere in my city so having to order relacement online.

Got told my make up looked nice twice! I never get those kind of compliments.

How did I not know about this sooner?

I love this product. Very light on the skin.

on 11/7/2017 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I so wanted to love this foundation, but sadly I'm very disappointed. It does moisturize the skin quite well, but the coverage is so bad I can't even see I have anything on and I do prefer a natural look and never use heavy make up. It is just not good enough to use on its own. I now use it as a base to finish it off but will not buy this foundation again. A waste of money really.

on 9/28/2017 5:23:00 PM

I really tried to get on board with this Foundation. For starters, it is extremely expensive for foundation that you spray on your face like Hairspray. Probably not so good for the lungs. I ended up getting the color 300 which actually was a pretty decent match for my nc 27 to 30 skin. I ended up applying this to the back of my hand and then picking it up with my Sigma F80 brush and blending it into my face. First impression is that it does give a "skin like" finish. But within an hour, and no matter how much I prepped my skin, put primer on, even tried to mix it with another Foundation, it not only wore off but became extremely prominent and showed all of my pores! I don't have very big pores to begin with. I even went back through with a blending brush to see if I could buff it into my skin and it just didn't move. It ended up looking like I had a lot of makeup on even after setting it. It also had this weird glow that while looks really great on your cheeks, doesn't look all that great anywhere else. Unfortunately it wasn't for me.