Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation

Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation
Diorskin Airflash Spray FoundationDiorskin Airflash Spray FoundationDiorskin Airflash Spray FoundationDiorskin Airflash Spray FoundationDiorskin Airflash Spray Foundation

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 10/30/2018 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's all HER fault....that Redwings 11.....because I probably never would have tried this if I hadn't read her glowing review. I purchased this in the shade 104 a few days ago in the VIB sale - 20% off made the price almost tolerable. What makes it even more tolerable is the lovely finish this gives my skin and in record time without a lot of fuss. As per Redwings's suggestion, I spray this into a cup (I tried a palette but the "back spray" from the force of the pressure still meant a lot of product was being wasted) and then use my beloved Shiseido foundation brush to apply to my face. No mess, no waste and a glorious finished product. Wear time is excellent - far better than I ever would have expected - even without a primer or setting powder/spray. My powder blushes apply perfectly overtop. Much as the price pinches a bit, I will repurchase when I can get 20% off, either at Sephora or by ordering from Shoppers Drugmart's online beauty boutique.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There is a reason this foundation is $78 CAD. It is without a doubt the most beautiful, luminous, airbrushed finish I’ve ever experienced after applying a foundation. The key to not wasting this product is to spray it onto a flat top kabuki brush and apply to the face. Do NOT spray directly on your face or you will have overspray in your hair, it will be in the air, and likely fall on anything in it’s path, like your clothes or countertop. Alternatively you can spray some onto a palette and pick it up from there, and you don’t even need all that much to do your entire face. The luminosity comes from mother of pearl pigments which make your skin positively radiant. The foundation is water-resistant and lasts a good 12 hours on the skin.

I’ve had my eye on this foundation for years but I couldn’t come to terms with the price. But honestly, I don’t think there is anything out there that can compare to Dior Airflash. It is perfection in a can. So glad to see they finally increased the color range in this line. It’s still nowhere near as extensive as many other brands offer but better than the abysmal 6 or 7 shades they used to have.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite foundations. I don’t spray it directly on my face- I prefer to spray it on a kabuki brush to apply. Dior says this has mother of pearl pigments and light diffusing technology and this does have a luminous and airbrushed finish. I’m NC30 and use shade 300 and 301 when I’m self tanning. I’ve repurchased several times. Very unique. I have sprayed on my face in a pinch and as long as you cover your hair, it’s fine. I prefer brush for precision

on 9/16/2018 11:27:00 AM

After years of trial and error, I've found the perfect foundation. #203 is the perfect color for my fair English/Irish skin that tends to get Rosacea. I'm not going to repeat everyone else's raves about how it gives you flawless, airbrushed skin, but it does.

Two tips:

1. Application tool: Don't spray this directly on your face! How lame. I spray it on a moist Beauty Blender. You're not going to "waste" any more product that you would with any other method. When you do it this way, it's easy to perfect your technique in a couple applications.
2. Setting spray: Some complain that it doesn't last 12 hours. I do find that if I use it alone, on top of moisturizer, it fades on me by afternoon. Solution: Makeup Forever Mist and Fix 02. A Sephora MUA turned me on to this and it's brilliant. This product has no alcohol. My foundation looks exactly the same all day long. I dislike primers because they're just another layer of product that result in fake-looking skin.

on 6/1/2018 4:22:00 AM

I may be a bit biased towards the Dior Airflash Spray foundation because it so closely matches my skin tone (202 Cameo)...however I've had wonderful results with this foundation. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel heavy and is buildable. If you're looking for a really full coverage foundation then this product isn't it, but if you're looking for a foundation that feels natural and provides decent coverage then I highly recommend this Dior foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

$78!!!!! Canadian Dollars... What?!?!!?1! That's so freaking expensive! But I decided to try it anyway :)

I have the colour 100, but it only comes in about 11 shades. I felt like 100 was an excellent skin tone match for me. I spray it on to an Artis brush to apply it, which works well. It gives excellent coverage - evens things out and covers up little red marks you might have well. I don't need to go in with a concealer afterwards.

It feels very lightweight and blends so easily, even after wearing it for 12 hours. I have combo skin, and I do feel like it wears a little on the oily side. It doesn't settle in any lines or emphases any texture. It looks like skin.

Did I like it? Yup! Would I recommend it? I'm not sure I could recommend an $80 foundation... but don't think you'd be disappointed if you gave it a shot!

Dior has recently reformulated this and pushed out a new ad campaign similarly to what they did with the Diorskin Forever. Makes me laugh how all the beauty gurus and influencers just started discovering Dior foundations like they are revolutionary new products or something. Both the Diorskin Airflash and Forever foundations have been around for like a decade it's just that they're getting pushed into the spotlight now by social media marketing. Went to Nordstrom about two weeks ago and got my makeup done at the Dior counter. I've recently started a new skincare regimen which has improved the appearance of my skin noticeably and so I wanted to ditch Estee Lauder Double Wear in favor of something lighter for summer. I ended up purchasing the new Diorskin Forever Undercover and the Diorskin Airflash (yikes talk about splurging.)
I've worn this a couple times and so far I like it a lot but kind of undecided on whether it's worth the money. I honestly think it works best as a foundation topper rather than a foundation on it's own because of it's luminous finish and questionable longevity. I don't think it lasts 12 hours like it claims and it definitely shows signs of wear after awhile. I'm also looking pretty shiny as I write this and I've only had it on for 4 hours because I was running errands. But lightly sprayed on top of another foundation for glam airbrushed poreless perfection? This is stunning. Dammit this review is all over the place because that's how I feel about it. I think if it lasted longer and was more activity-proof it would be the perfect summer foundation. I just feel like it's really expensive for what it is.

on 4/26/2018 12:42:00 PM

The BEST ever!!! Im asking for another one for my birthday ha. I can skip powder and concealer with this so I feel justified in using it lol. You look like you got your makeup professionally done everyday. No pores or wrinkles show, no more need for blotting papers or loose powder. And it takes seconds to put on (yes I spray it) Try it, you’re worth it:)

on 2/27/2018 8:48:00 PM

on 1/9/2018 9:01:00 PM

I'm a fan of Dior and have been using this foundation for a little over a year. I am currently taking a break from it because it's really not that incredible to be worth that price tag...especially in a small spray can. I'm not a fan of the spray bottle but unfortunately other Dior foundations don't have the same product in them as this one does, so i settled for the can.

The coverage is light to medum I'd say. It is a nice skin finish. But if you have dry patches, it'll cling and flake and won't look cute...gotta prime or moisturize. I don't think this will work for you if you have acne or many breakouts, or it could but you'd have to use like half the can to get 1 decent look out of it if you need that much coverage.

It stays on a long time and won't make you look greasy at the end of the day, my usually oily t-zone was fine after a few hours out, and the foundation didn't oxidize or move anywhere. I also find that it doesn't really settle into any fine lines which I like. it looks as fresh as you applied it hours after application, which is great.

But it's nothing exceptional honestly. For 70 dollars (CAD)...get yourself something high coverage or with more product in it, honestly.