Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

4.7

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

on 4/11/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this product.
My oily/combination skin is acne prone and I do get oily around the my t-zone. Every morning and night, I just this over my face like how you would apply a powder foundation. This powder works wonders. It decreases the oils on my face and works great as a spot treatment overnight. It also mattifies your face and reduces redness. I would definitely repurchase this product!

on 6/8/2010 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this powder. I use this to set my liquid foundation and then dust a little studiofix over it to really even out my complexion. My acne has significantly improved after I introduced this to my daily routine and it also does a really good job at absorbing oil, too. My only complaint is that the packaging/application isn't exactly friendly for throwing in a purse to do touch ups. I wish there was also a pressed powder version of this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago, and I get it cheaper offline. I don't remember the exact cost, but it takes a while to use up so you get your money's worth. You don't need to use a lot of it at once. Anyways..

I wasn't using this powder a whole lot, in fact I kinda forgot about it while using my cheaper d/s acne spot gels etc. I started getting some clogged pores, not exactly zits, but just tiny little bumps on my forehead and randomly on my face, so I brushed just a little of this on under my m/u, or you can do a little over m/u too. I only used it for a day, but I definitely see an improvement- the bumps are almost gone. While nothing is a miracle worker, I do like how it goes on translucent and is a powder that you can work in however you want. I think it's also important to note that less is probably more with this product since it may be drying. I definitely like using this as a treatment for my skin. I think I would re-buy it, but thankfully, that won't be for a long time! Great alternative to acne medications that take too long to dry.