Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

4.8

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! After reading reviews, im bought this. It's perfection! Keeps my super oily skin matte all day, even while wearing a dewy finish foundation! I dust it on my face where I get most oily and apply foundation on top. A must try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I AM IN LOVE. How have i gone this long without this god-sent?! This is the ONLY product i've ever bought that keeps my very oily skin MATTE ALL DAY!! And i have used OC-8 and all those other shitty but wayy too expensive products that claim to keep your skin matte all day, that end up working for like maybe one hour at the most. This stuff is so amazing, i can't say enough good things about it! I even sleep in it b/c it helps prevent breakouts as well, and when i wake up in the morning, NO OIL!!! :) This is one of those products that i would take with me if i was stuck on an island for a few years... :) The price is reasonable, my only complaint would be the packaging but i'm not complaining..i'd scoop this out of a baggy with my hands if i had to<3

I got this because I have a not-so-pretty, oily T-zone that shows up around lunchtime. I use this as my setting powder on top of my liquid foundation and my skin stays a beautiful, matte finish throughout the day. It also works well on its own or with a light, powder foundation.

I don't use the puff it came with - a regular powder brush applies more evenly.

on 1/29/2006 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. The color minimizes redness, and the powder really is soothing and healing. It helps dry up zits. Also, if you have irritated your skin by squeezing or picking at it, cleanse the area, dry it, then apply this powder. Especially good to leave on overnight. Only thing is, it's a little messy to use. Someday I hope they design a better container for it or just use a plastic squeeze bottle and the fine powder could be sqeezed out onto your finger. Overall, a great staple to have in your face kit.

on 5/17/2004 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for the past several months- it's a sulfur-based powder that I dab on with the powder puff after I've washed, toned, and moisturized or sunscreened. It gets rid of shine instantly, and I can apply foundation over it without caking up. My MB facialist also recommended mixing the powder w/ a favorite color powder, since it's yellow and can leave your face lighter than normal. It's great for taming redness, and helps keep me matte longer. I'm still on my first 1/2 oz, and I use it daily. My only qualm is the packaging- for no apparent reason, the lid doesn't seem to screw on so well, to the point where it goes flying out of my hands. Weird, I know.