Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

4.4

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! After reading reviews, im bought this. It's perfection! Keeps my super oily skin matte all day, even while wearing a dewy finish foundation! I dust it on my face where I get most oily and apply foundation on top. A must try!

I received this powder as a swap item and I really love this. It really helps control oil and prevent breakout. I just hate the packaging just a little bit messy when I apply it but overall it is definitely worth trying.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago, and I get it cheaper offline. I don't remember the exact cost, but it takes a while to use up so you get your money's worth. You don't need to use a lot of it at once. Anyways..

I wasn't using this powder a whole lot, in fact I kinda forgot about it while using my cheaper d/s acne spot gels etc. I started getting some clogged pores, not exactly zits, but just tiny little bumps on my forehead and randomly on my face, so I brushed just a little of this on under my m/u, or you can do a little over m/u too. I only used it for a day, but I definitely see an improvement- the bumps are almost gone. While nothing is a miracle worker, I do like how it goes on translucent and is a powder that you can work in however you want. I think it's also important to note that less is probably more with this product since it may be drying. I definitely like using this as a treatment for my skin. I think I would re-buy it, but thankfully, that won't be for a long time! Great alternative to acne medications that take too long to dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can't even believe how amazing this powder is. I have bought every powder under the sun and this is the only powder that truly takes all the redness out of your skin leaving you with a flawless pale look. It calms and soothes my skin like nothing I have ever tried in my life. The thing that has me cheering is that I've had stubborn acne for a while now and nothing was working and it's all cleared up!. I pat a generous amount of this down over my Skinceuticals Blemish Control gel (another great product) and my face looks like porcelain now! It began clearing up almost immediately! I have super oily skin and suddenly I have almost no oil anymore and the redness and acne are gone! How can this $10.00 powder do this when I have tried products costing me hundreds!! I wear it over bare skin on weekends and at night and it looks like I have foundation on because my skin has no red in it and looks so clear and smooth! It gives you this added bonus of looking like you have a beautiful foundation on when you have nothing but this healing powder! I even began to wear it lightly over my foundation and it has become my favorite over Lola's even! It keeps my skin from getting oily for hours and hours and takes out the red! I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/16/2005 2:19:00 PM

This is a good oil absorbing powder that reduces redness but i didnt notice any of my pimples reducing/healing. kind of disappointing.