Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

3.5

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

on 8/27/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how this doubles up as a loose powder to set my liquid foundation and at the same time, helps to heal acne. I sometimes use this alone to mattify my face when I'm just going out for a short while without makeup on.

However, the mattifying effect is not as good as Jurlique's citrus powder. If you're just like me with very oily skin, Jurlique's citrus powder would be better. This is my no. 2 powder, after Jurliques.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really good powder for keeping oiliness at bay. I don't know whether it does help with blemishes because I use other products for that. But I use this powder everyday, even when I don't wear makeup. it's fragrance free. and I use a face brush instead of the puff.

I bought this for the first time almost two years ago. I still have my first jar, and have barely made a dent in it! Inexplicably a monster zit will pop up every now and then (hormones? change in diet? who knows), and this is my super-hero in the fight against blemishes. I just dab it directly on a spot with a q-tip at night, and sleep my worries away. I always wake up happy with the results. I also use it instead of makeup when I want to have matte, flawlessly even-toned skin. I would buy another jar of this amazing stuff, but I don't think I'll ever have to, because it lasts forever! Considering how long it lasts, in comparison to how much it costs, I'd consider this product "dirt cheap".
Just remember... A little goes a loooong way. And, if you're of a darker skin color, you may have to wait a bit for it to settle into your skin before the chalky look goes away... don't be afraid to spray a setting toner to aid in the process.

on 5/31/2006 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first it sounds really great but when I used it, i could barely get it out of the container! I only used once and it made my face feel oily. It didnt do anything for me.