Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

4.5

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

on 4/26/2016 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Neutralizes redness, soothes, absorbs oil, and completely disappears. One of my sons has horrible acne and he's tried everything, including regular use of Retin-A. His skin is very sensitive and it reacts to everything, but so far he's had the best luck with Mario Badescu's sulfur products. He doesn't like stuff on his face, but he will use this powder because he can't see it or feel it. It does a great job of neutralizing all the redness on his skin.

on 3/25/2007 3:03:00 PM

UPDATE: April 2007 I find this is great to dust over your products at night. Upgraded to a 5 from 4. I like Avene Ystheal cream but it can be shiny. As a very oily person it is great to wake up with "normal" looking skin. (Not a greasepit.) I contain to spot treat. The slight yellow seems to help diffuse the redness on spots.

This product contains basic ingredients:

Talc, kaolin, calcium carbonate, Bismuth subgallate

Package reads "sulfur based powder will not only help contol excess oil and reduce redness, but will help disinfect and heal blemishes" " Not tested on animals."

The powder puff in the package is useless. I apply (as a spot treatment) with either a Q-tip or a eye shadow brush that I have set aside to use only with this powder. It does reduce redness and it does help keep the swelling down on those "large bump" type pimples.

I bought mine at a store in South California called Planet Beauty for $10.00 US when I was visiting. Also available on online at www. mariobadescu.com. It comes in a ja rwith a sifter similar to Mineral Makeup foundation. Net weight 1/2 oz. The jar will last me forever but I will repurchase if I am running low. I have also put some into other little mineral makeup jars to have on hand when I am traveling, etc.