Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder

Talc,Bismuth Subgallate, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide,Calcium Carbonate,Magnesium Carbonate,Zinc Stearate,Sulfur

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! After reading reviews, im bought this. It's perfection! Keeps my super oily skin matte all day, even while wearing a dewy finish foundation! I dust it on my face where I get most oily and apply foundation on top. A must try!

on 3/3/2014 3:59:00 PM

When you first apply this product you can feel your skin tingling from the sulfur in the powder. It greatly reduces the shine and redness on my face which is why I might get this again when I run out. I don't think it made a big difference in my acne which is why I'm not in love with it. This product is not a huge part of my regimen.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I AM IN LOVE. How have i gone this long without this god-sent?! This is the ONLY product i've ever bought that keeps my very oily skin MATTE ALL DAY!! And i have used OC-8 and all those other shitty but wayy too expensive products that claim to keep your skin matte all day, that end up working for like maybe one hour at the most. This stuff is so amazing, i can't say enough good things about it! I even sleep in it b/c it helps prevent breakouts as well, and when i wake up in the morning, NO OIL!!! :) This is one of those products that i would take with me if i was stuck on an island for a few years... :) The price is reasonable, my only complaint would be the packaging but i'm not complaining..i'd scoop this out of a baggy with my hands if i had to<3

on 4/11/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this product.
My oily/combination skin is acne prone and I do get oily around the my t-zone. Every morning and night, I just this over my face like how you would apply a powder foundation. This powder works wonders. It decreases the oils on my face and works great as a spot treatment overnight. It also mattifies your face and reduces redness. I would definitely repurchase this product!

one word; MATTE.
no shine.
all day.
which is fabulous news for those with acne/oily skin, or both.
my already longlasting foundation is now matte all throughout the day...no touchups.
it really does help with redness, and the sulfur dries up blemishes.(:
it's just, seriously, perfect over foundaton, especially after setting with the facial spray w/ aloe, herbs, and rosewater.
i loooove it!
plus, i got it at the local boutique that sells MB for $10 instead of $12.

on 6/8/2007 8:56:00 PM

So far(I just received it today), its pretty good, it most def reduced redness. It was weird at first that my face wasn't red because it always is, except after I use a mask. Not sure how it does on healing blemishes, because its only been on my face for and hour or 2. Also its not as finely milled as Bare Escentuals(most of the makeup I use), but the consistency isn't bad. The jar is HUGE, it will last forever, so for $10 I think it was, this powder is dirt cheap. And I'm not going to use the little applicator that came with because I would make a mess, so I just use my Bare Escentuals brushes which work faboulous, because they are for loose powders. All in all great product for a great price!

on 5/31/2006 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first it sounds really great but when I used it, i could barely get it out of the container! I only used once and it made my face feel oily. It didnt do anything for me.