Bare Escentuals Beauty

Bare Escentuals Beauty

4.4

on 4/23/2016 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree with all the positive reviews below, but previous reviewer said this had been renamed -- no, it's always been beauty. Perhaps it was renamed for a set, but I have had this for over 10 years with this name.

on 4/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This color is a nice natural pink. It is also the new name for an old color called Irresistible, which I got in a kit along with Kiss (a pink that I wear with violet eyeshadow). I almost bought Beauty a few weeks ago until I remember what I already had, i.e., the Irresistible. So, glad I didn't buy it this time but also glad that if I run out and want to buy more, I know it is called Beauty.

To Read all 86 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/4/2015 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Such a beautiful color for fair skin. It looks really, really pink in the package but totally natural when applied to the skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

WOW! True to its name, this is the most beautiful blush I've ever worn. I have a ] pale olive complexion and dark hair & eyes and this color looks like a natural flush on me. Such a lovely, rich color. Only a very small amount of product is needed so I anticipate that the pot will last me a long time. Loooooove!!

on 1/15/2014 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my all-time favorite blushes. It's a poppy-pink color. VERY beautiful and looks amazing on fair skin tones. One thing I LOVE about BE blushes is the pigment and how long they last. I have had jars of blushes for 10 yrs (I know too long) but they take so long to go through. They do not have fillers or chemicals and are all pigment. BE has told me that they do not go bad like some other pressed blushes and I think that is a huge investment.

I definitely got my money's worth. For $18 bucks and 10 yrs? This stuff is amazing and such a gorgeous pink color that looks very natural on me. Aptly named color.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this loose powder/mineral blush based on the great reviews here. And I am not disappointed. While loose blush may not seem very practical, compared with pressed powder blushes, the packaging (which holes that can be closed off) makes this reasonably practical and convenient to use and even travel with. The blush itself is a beautiful cool-toned flush of rose that buffs out and blends to such a pretty and natural effect. Aptly named, "Beauty" is a beautiful blush for cool toned and pale complexions. Once applied, this blush seems to last really well and doesn't change colour or fade away as the day wears on - I guess because it is basically pure pigment without a lot of fillers or chemicals to hold the powder together into a "disc". You also get a lot of product for the price. So it's a great blush at a good price.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

on 7/18/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING BLUSH! When I was first introduced to this blush... i was like NO WAY its TOOO PINK. haha BUT...when i tried it on with just a little bit.. it gave me the perfect amount of color to my face! I love how the color fits my skin tone.. great blush! Don't let the color fool you!

on 7/9/2012 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color I have is "TRUE"
I LOVE this color! It's the perfect "blushing" color for my skin tone (fair) with golden shimmer (not huge glitter chunks). I have seen many dupes for this, however this one is pretty long lasting and I get more compliments wearing this than others. My only complaint is the availability and price of this product, but IMO, it's worth it.

on 3/22/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a great color. In the past I've worn warmer apricot tinted blushes--this one is a bit cooler but it gives a natural rosy look that really complements bronzer. It also seems to make my skin look more radiant which is exactly what I want from a blush.

Popular Blush Products