Uploaded by Ania_Wang

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/03/2013

My all time HG perfume. Such a pity it is discontinued.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Aug/18/2012

I don't think that this is the best perfume ever i love the scent but it is very airy,feminine,and does not last that long.I think it is very airy and very very expensive and why would you spend like a lot of money on a perfume that does not last long but i do it anyway because i love love the scent.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

3.0

Jun/04/2012

Nice fresh summery scent, but does not last AT ALL! It just sits in my perfume box, I ended up buying the Versace Bright Crystal (same scent) and I like it better because it still is EDT and more affordable than Dior, but lasts 10 times longer than this perfume!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

fromaishas

May/03/2012

I love the grapefruity, fresh smell. Could be worn casually, but i definitely think of it as a "fancier" smell (it's definitely perfume-y/sophisticated, if you know what I mean).

UPDATE: this scent is actually a bit sharp on me - i have found other fresh scents I prefer. will finish the bottle but will not repurchase.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Apr/29/2012

This is a sweet fruity floral scent. I find it to be more sweet fruity than floral. It starts of with a sweet blast of mandarin and grapefruit that lasts for a couple of hours. Very uplifting. Then the flowers come in but more sweet fruits are the feature and I can still smell it at the end of my work day. The base has a clean white musk that I love and look for in all my fragrances. I suppose …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

Jan/21/2012

I got this during summer time. Its Perfect for the hot weather season. Its very light, feminine, and fresh. it has a grapefruit/citrus opening,(very similar smell with VERSACE bright crystal) it has the signature dior packaging. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this but, I'm only giving it 3 lippies because it doesn't last very long (not even more than 2H) the SA did said its …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

fromtsh82

Dec/17/2011

probably the most casual smell from dior for me so far. its not too strong but its still noticable

About reviewer (225 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

fromcrysna

Dec/06/2011

Today I was shopping for a new fragrance and I found this at Dior's counter and I fell in love with the smell, fresh, fruity/floral. Feminine and soft, average longevity around 5 hrs. I ended buying the luxurious gift set! So I got a new frag for this holidays, love DioR!!!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromNatN

Oct/13/2011

This perfume is very clean and grapefruity. The beginning is very sharp but the drydown is amazing. Yes it reminds me of Bright Crystal, but I find Bright Crystal stronger and long-lasting in comparison with this one. I have EDT.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

EyesOther

Jul/26/2011

Like some of the other reviewers, the initial smell reminded me of 'Versace's Bright Crystal' with that sharp grapefruit/citrus opening. The two fragrances are quite hard to tell apart in the beginning, so if you didn't like 'Bright Crystal', you might not like Dior Addict 2. However, there are some differences between the two. I personally prefer Dior Addict 2 since …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool