Ocean Potion Dab-On Sport Stick SPF 60

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Ocean Potion  Dab-On Sport Stick SPF 60

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (6%) Inactive Ingredients: Denatured Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin

on 3/23/2006 9:55:00 AM

I prefer OP cream in the pot for everyday or Hawaiian Tropic's flat stick for the beach, but my daughter likes this (age 12). I think she doesn't like the waxy sensation of the other sticks. As long as I don't see color from the sun on her cheeks, I'm happy. Her skin is much less sensitive than mine and darker; she takes after her dad, and I'm fair.

I'm a big fan of Ocean Potion (being a PPP and relying on sunscreen to leave the house ;-P ) and I stock up as soon as it comes into our local Wal-Mart. The bright yellow sport stick fits great in my purse for when I've forgotten to put my regular sunscreen on. It can sting a little going on- but that seems to be due to its liquid nature. The application, or product dries pretty matte and I usually find that it does well with a layer of powder (or powder foundation) over it. Hey- it's cheap, quick, easy, and it works. Besides my young nieces (10 and 5) love putting on their sunblock when it doesn't get globbed in their hair (face line) but rather can sit on top (perfect for parts as someone else mentioned) again watch out for the sting- skip exfoliating the morning before giving it a go- and be careful around your eye area. Any sensation fades quickly (as long as you don't have a sensitivity to the ingredients.)