Ocean Potion Dab-On Sport Stick SPF 60

Ocean Potion  Dab-On Sport Stick SPF 60

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (6%) Inactive Ingredients: Denatured Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin

on 8/17/2005 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I stock up on this when I am in the States. It is great to carry around in your purse for spot treatments and works great for applying to the scalp because it is a liquid rather than a cream. It is super cheap too!

I'm a big fan of Ocean Potion (being a PPP and relying on sunscreen to leave the house ;-P ) and I stock up as soon as it comes into our local Wal-Mart. The bright yellow sport stick fits great in my purse for when I've forgotten to put my regular sunscreen on. It can sting a little going on- but that seems to be due to its liquid nature. The application, or product dries pretty matte and I usually find that it does well with a layer of powder (or powder foundation) over it. Hey- it's cheap, quick, easy, and it works. Besides my young nieces (10 and 5) love putting on their sunblock when it doesn't get globbed in their hair (face line) but rather can sit on top (perfect for parts as someone else mentioned) again watch out for the sting- skip exfoliating the morning before giving it a go- and be careful around your eye area. Any sensation fades quickly (as long as you don't have a sensitivity to the ingredients.)