Uploaded by katiemac0324

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/19/2006

I have very fine, limp hair that just goes nuts in the winter with static. This conditioner did not weigh my hair down, and the static was no longer an issue. I was not bothered at all by the smell. Unfortunately I started to break out in small pimples where my hair touches my face. When I quit using the conditioner my skin cleared up.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

EyesBrown

Jan/10/2006

I really didn't care for this conditioner. It didn't detangle my hair at all and I was forced to combine it with a more moisturizing conditioner just to use it up. Smells nice and the scent lingers all day, which is a plus especially if you like Aveda scents. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (805 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Nov/17/2005

I tried this one at many hotels and it just isn't a good conditioner. The one thing you would expect from a conditioner is that it softens/moisturizes your hair, but it simply does not. Bad product.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

1.0

Nov/13/2005

I didn't like this conditioner at all, I have really long hair and it made my normall soft hair feel slightly coarse will not buy again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesBlue

Aug/26/2005

Was not at all pleased with this product and found its companion shampoo to be equally disappointing. In fact, even my husband won't use it as it's left our hair far too dry and without any sheen. We used the remainder of the bottles on our dog. Have found some Aveda products I've liked; however, this definitely wasn't one of them. I noticed someone mentioned reading …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination

Jul/31/2005

The bottle says for fine to normal hair. Those are the type of people that dont need heavy conditioning. So why am I reading reviews from people with thick curly hair, and people with just plain old thick hair? You should spend more time reading product lablels, and finding products for your type of hair, instead of bashing them for "not working".

As for getting the item …

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24

HairRed

EyesBlue

Jul/22/2005

I have used this conditioner for 10 years. I have very fine, very straight hair. It is the only conditioner I have found that controls static and doesn't weigh down my hair. Do not expect any conditioning benefits from this one. It does a great job with static and detangling.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromnada07

Jun/14/2005

If you don't like this conditoner its probably because its not for you! This conditioner works well when you want detangling and a little conditioning but that's it - if you have coloured, highlighted, curly, heat styled, permed, or relaxed hair or hair that is on the dry side I do not recommend this conditioner! If you would NEVER (and I mean NEVER unless there was no choice)wash your …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

Jun/01/2005

Man, what a dog for me. The smell woke me up in the morning, and that's about all I can say it did for me for the duration of the bottle. Cost the earth, did nothing for me, and ... y'know... I kind of didn't even like the smell come to think of it (the bracing feeling was pleasant, not the smell itself).

About reviewer (33 reviews)

EyesViolet

1.0

May/10/2005

Way overpriced and does not do a good job at conditioning. Do not waste your money. Smells lovely and should do a fantastic job, all things considered but extremely disappointing.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55