Uploaded by katiemac0324

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/22/2006

I used a sample of this and it did nothing for me. I LOVE the smell of it. The shampoo is good because it's very tingly and clarifying. The conditioner seems like it would be wonderful on fine, straight, thin hair because it doesn't weigh hair down at all and rinses clean very easily. But on my thick, long, curly hair, it wasn't moisturizing enough. Seems like a good product, but …Read more

About reviewer (146 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/11/2006

I completely fell in love with this product to begin with and thought it was just perfect for my hair but over time it seemed to lose it's effectiveness so I wouldn't re-purchase for it's price.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/22/2006

I use this every time I shampoo on my straight baby fine hair focusing on my ends. It works great...leaves my hair shiny and soft but never weighed down.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/21/2006

I was wondering why this conditioner didn't smell as nice as the Rosemary Mint shampoo and then I looked in the ingredients and found vinegar. Yuck. I have fine hair and I like a good weightless conditioner, but this one seemed very drying.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/06/2006

A very light conditioner that works well if you have fine hair that tends to be oily. Rinses clean and leaves hair feeling soft but not weighed-down. The strong minty fragrance is really invigorating :) I'm surprised at the negative reviews--I think people should investigate products more carefully before trying them. These kinds of minty/herbal shampoos and conditioners are not usually very …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
fromao5775

May/02/2006

Received this as a gift, along with the shampoo. The conditioning is too light for my hair (medium coarse, color treated). But also seemed to leave a residue as well. Other Aveda products work better for my hair type. Don't care much for the smell.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBrunette

1.0

Apr/21/2006

Horrible. Positively HORRIBLE. My sis gave me a small bottle of this but getting it free is little consolation because it did awful things to my hair. This actually made my hair drier than if I hadn't used conditioner and felt like straw afterwards even though I used it on a humid day. Ick.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Mar/17/2006

This conditioner works great on my fine limp hair. It smells nice and it seems to work better the more I use it. The customer service at aveda.com is excellent.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairRed

EyesBlue

Mar/01/2006

I'm going to be the odd duck here because my hair is super thick, coarse, permed and high-lighted, and I actually like this conditioner. It is not my everyday conditioner, but I do use it fairly often usually in combo with tea tree shampoo. My hair tends to not like the same products over and over so this is my switch-around combination that I throw in every few shampoos. This condition …Read more

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

1.0

Jan/19/2006

I have fine, limp, oily hair and I thought this would be perfect for me. It dries my hair out and makes it straw like and weird. It's more tolerable in the summer, but still not what I would call acceptable.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOily, Other