Uploaded by katiemac0324

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/09/2013

This isn't too expensive, and it works fine. But I'm disappointed in the faint scent, which doesn't even smell strong while I'm in the shower, let alone during the day.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

Sep/02/2012

Works well enough, but has an unpleasant chemical smell. It doesn't smell like the shampoo at all.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

Apr/18/2012

This conditioner smells nice and is super light. It is probably best for short hair types because it doesn't really detangle at all. I use this on days i want more volume without having my hair weighed down by a heavy conditioner. It is a great conditioner for men.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

fromver280

Mar/16/2012

This is the best conditioner on the market for fine to normal hair that does not need lots of conditioning. I have lots of fine wavy hair and most conditioner just make hair too soft and unmanageable. This creates health, shiny hair with lots of bounce. I pair it with shampure shampoo for best results. I have found nothing else that even comes close to this!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Feb/02/2012

HG conditioner for me. Have been using this for at least 15 years, and love that this product keeps my hair thick and healthy. Has a pleasing natural scent, and I am one who cannot tolerate strong, perfumy smells.

This product also has relatively safe, natural ingredients.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

fromVoR

Jan/28/2012

Another winner! I use it as someone mentioned a few reviews down, more as a final rinse on my baby fine hair and, not only does it smell wonderful, it also works fantastically well.

The result for me is soft shiny, glossy healthy looking hair which isn't weighed down with heavy product - something which I've spent many years trying to achieve. I will definitely be …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairGrey, Straight, Fine

1.0

Dec/13/2011

I got this as a sample..it was so not good. Ughh..I liked the freshness but it didnt detangle for anything..

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0
fromYCH

Oct/05/2011

I'm an Aveda fan and when my oily hair was short, this worked OK, however, now my hair is quite long and needs conditioner at the ends, it is of no use at all. Leaves my hair limp and tangled - on the plus side, I donated about 3/4 of a bottle to my OH who used it up as shave gel and loved it. Oh well.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/19/2011

I went to an Aveda salon where the woman who cut my hair actually worked for Aveda at one point. I told her about the bad reviews here about this product, since I was surprised. She said the majority of the people who buy this are buying the wrong product. She said this shampoo + cond. (she called it a rinse) are for baby fine to normal hair that is frequently washed. Bascially for the person …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Mar/10/2011

I gave this low ratings because no this does not work well for me as a rinse out conditioner but it does work brilliantly as a leave in. The formula is quite thin, borderline watery so it does not work as a deep treatment for my type 4 natural hair. But if you mix it with a little water and transfer it into a spray bottle..Behold a wonderful Leave-in Spray! The fragrance is divine regardless …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm