Uploaded by katiemac0324

price range

Reviews

2.0

Oct/25/2002

I've used Aveda products for 11 years now, including the Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. While I still like the shampoo, the formula for the conditioner has changed over the past couple of years. Originally, the conditioner did not contain water as the first ingredient - now it is! The new formulated conditioner weighs my fine hair down. It also provides no conditioning or detangling! …Read more

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

Sep/27/2002

The Rosemary Mint fragrance is lovely to wake up to in the morning. A nice conditioner, not too heavy.

About reviewer (418 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0
fromsarahn

Aug/05/2002

Useless. The consistency is too thin and it left my hair more tangled than before.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/07/2002

I use this conditioner weekly along with the Rosemary Mint Shampoo. This product, I can actually use more times weekly because it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it really dry. Another great product from Aveda - I will definitely buy again!

About reviewer (403 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

1.0
fromElixir

Apr/01/2002

This conditioner made my hair stiff and not at all manageble! Althought it smells pretty good.. I just cant stand the after feel it left on my hair. Wasnt expensive, but will not buy again.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

Dec/16/2001

Rosemary Mint Conditioner has a really nice smell- minty fresh, if you will. It is good at detangling and leaving hair shiny.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age