Uploaded by katiemac0324

price range

Reviews

fromInigo

Apr/18/2003

Definitely average for conditioning (really more of a "creme rinse" if any of you remember what life was like before conditioners), but I always have a bottle in the shower to mix with any other conditioners for 1) the heavenly scent and 2) as a thinner for some of the goopier stuff. It's also *great* as a shaving aid.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesHazel

2.0

Mar/31/2003

smells awesome but didn't do much for my hair. i didn't find it hydrating at all, not worth the $$ just for the scent. will not buy again

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/27/2003

Just nice-scented conditioner. Nothing special. Long-lasting, only a little of the product is needed to condition and smooth, just like many others. Not bad, not spectacular.

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/27/2003

I don't know about the rest, but I adore this conditioner. I refuse to use anything else and I've never, ever had split ends or greasiness with this conditioner.
I've had many hairstylists compliment my hair on how healthy it is, and it's in largely due to this product. I have oily skin and scalp and I can slather this on the ends and shaft of my hair, and it never makes …

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

Feb/16/2003

i have strong, healthy hair. this conditioner doesn't detangle, and doesn't leave my hair feeling conditioned. so ultimately, this is a great smelling product that does nothing for me.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromhahhan

Feb/15/2003

I've used both the Rosemary & Mint shampoo and conditioner. The scents are really strong. They will really wake you up in the morning. Both are fine products but I probably won't repurchase. If I did, I'd get the conditioner and not the shampoo.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jan/15/2003

This conditioner is great for my fine hair since it is light and doesn't weigh my hair down. I also love the minty smell.

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/12/2003

This is an average conditioner. I feel that because it is the winter, I need more of a moisturizing conditioner for my hair. This would be good to use during the summer months though. I got this for $8.00 which is cheap for Aveda, so I would repurchase for the summer months when my hair doesn't need as much "conditioning".

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0
fromKminer

Jan/04/2003

Though I like the mint scent, this conditioner was never enough for me to detangle my hair (past shoudlers and permed). It washed out well and felt soft to the touch, but I had to constantly tug a comb through this and my head often hurt. Aveda products are too expensive for me to not work perfectly so I never repurchased this.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Nov/26/2002

I like to use this with my madder root shampoo. The smell is so invigorating and really does awaken your senses! Although it doesn't do as good a job detangling as others do, it's not bad. It never ways my hair down either. A fairly good conditioner!

About reviewer (654 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm