Uploaded by katiemac0324

price range

Reviews

frommere1

Nov/11/2003

Made my hair very dry. Nothing from Aveda works for me.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Nov/02/2003

Argh! I'm usually a huge fan of Aveda - I go to their salons and have been generally happy with their products (Phomollient, Tourmaline eye cream, Pure-fume), but this stuff is NO GOOD. The smell is nice (really strong peppermint), but it doesn't stay in the hair, and the conditioner itself actually leaves a residue. After showering, my hair has become extremely difficult to comb …Read more

About reviewer (32 reviews)

EyesBlue

Sep/02/2003

It's a detangling cream rinse really, and nothing special for a conditioner. It's very light and rinses away easily but doesn't have any dramatic impact on my hair. Love the smell!

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette

fromMunch

Aug/22/2003

I really like the wake-me-up scent and the tingly sensation it has on the scalp. But, it doesn't moisturize my thick straight asian hair. Need something more.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jul/29/2003

This is my all time favorite conditioner. I alternate between dozens of other kinds, but always have this one on hand. It smells wonderful, has that great tingly feeling on my scalp, leaves my hair squeaky clean, soft and manageable, without weighing it down. Will buy this one over and over again. It is a staple in my personal products.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromPam1

Jun/17/2003

Ok, another aveda product that does not work for me, but works for my husband. This did not provide enough conditioning for my dry color treated/highlighted hair. It also did not help with tangles. But, it works well on my husbands thick curly hair.

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Jun/03/2003

Like a drug store conditioner. The smell is nice but did not last long. My hair is very thin and fine, so conditioner usually gets all the tangles out, but this unfortunately did not. it does it's job, but for the price I was expecting something a bit better.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBlue

fromlisach

Jun/02/2003

I bought this to complement the Rosemary Mint Shampoo. This has a very slight minty fragrance and is a light conditioner, for no-fuss days. Does its basic job but don't expect any thing spectacular either.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

May/18/2003

Didn't mosturize my hair at all! I have wavy, thick hair and my hairdresser told me this would be great for it...not so. Great scent like everyone has already said, but it wasn't enough for me.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

May/06/2003

Great scent but really wasnt' anything special for my hair =P

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18