Aussie Real Volume Shampoo

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like it, It works wonders. I love the fragrences and smells and how it volumize smy hair. It really does work like I said before. It helps vavoom and oomph my waves and curls better.
Loreal Total Repair 5 my favy HG, but this a second, and Garnier Fructis in (fall fight) in third, and Herbal Esscences un fourth. The price is well worth it as well. I love the gel shampoo in this particular one. I shall repurchase in a few months when I'm done. It does give my hair and oomph alright. Also great packaging. I got this last Friday from an homeopathic-organic store. I am happy with the ending results. I let it air dry like usual. It is Ausume Volume now for sure.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this on sale for about $4 for a huge bottle. I needed shampoo, so I thought, what the hell, why not. I bought it and was pleasantly surprised by the nice citrusy-floral fragrance. My hair is cut short right now and it is VERY oily-- I have to wash my hair daily so as not to appear a greasy mess-- and the fact that this shampoo is drying is plus for me. I never use conditioner or anything when my hair is short. I simply don't need to. So, if you have horribly greasy, fine hair give this stuff a try. It's not a miracle worker but you'll be able to get through a whole day without your hair turning into an oil slick.

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. The pump is really convenient~ But the shampoo itself is TERRIBLE!! It dries out my hair SOO much!! And I hate the smell. Also it doesn't add any volume to my hair what so ever therefore doesn't serve its' purpose that I bought it for -_-

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I've used this shampoo, but stopped using it because my hair would fall A LOT with this :l I'm only 14 years old and while washing my hair with this shampoo my hair falls a lot more than usual. I started using this again about a week ago, because I thought the reason for my hair falling could be another one, but as soon as I start using this shampoo again, my hair starts to fall more. It does give my hair a bit of volume, but at the same time, not really. It smells nice, but I won't buy this again.

I think i am going to get back to my Aussie shampoo. as another reader said, i think sometimes products have different qualities in different parts of the world. I purchased my shampoo in Sweden and i loved it, i still do, until i was tricked by a massive Tresemme sale and fell for that one. Gotta write a review on that one, too.
so aussie real volume shampoo. Pros:
- very leathery. thick suds, cleanses very thoroughly
-smells wonderfully, bullblegum-ish but after drying up the hair remains with a faint floral scent which is adorable.
- does what it says- volumizes my hair, gives healthier ends, nice shine, great scent, the hair is overall massive and luscious. loves it.

Cons:
-too pricy. 10 euros for a bottle of shampoo, now i know there are even more expensive products out there, but i'm not falling for nicely packaged sulphates that easily. just slather on coconut oil and call it a day, i heard it works wonders (can't wait to try!). as a shampoo, this one is my favorite because it's rich, smells good, hydrates my hair and the scalp and gives massive volume.

I've had 2 bottles of this product. And I dont' think I'll be a return customer. It seems like it's had diminishing returns. With every wash I seem to have less volumized results. I do use the same conditioner with it too... so the complaint is with the set.

Plus the bottles are so hard to open! The flip top closes too tight... and I'm a wimp and do not like to have to break my nails in the morning to wash my hair. (I've actually broken the faucet in the shower trying to use it to pry open the top.... None too happy with it...) I've taken to just leaving the bottles open.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is light on my hair but really dries it out. I used the whole bottle and saw no root-raising benefits. Nice smell, cute kangaroo, but probably will not repurchase and will keep using my regular Herbal Essences... same price, better smell, better results.

This shampoo is not discontinued in the UK and I bought it in a sale at Superdrug last week. I liked it at first because of the lovely smell, but after using it for a week I haven't got any love for this product at all. Even when I use a tiny amount to shampoo (it lathers up massively) it is far too harsh for my hair. Within a few hours of using it my hair is lank, greasy and dull. For volumising I wouldn't recommend this product at all, it does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to in fact. I'm going to stick to my Denise McAdam at Tesco Full Volume for the time being. This one just makes me look like Professor Snape out of Harry Potter within a few hours of using it. I don't recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this shampoo at all. It lathers well, but that's about the only redeeming quality it had for me. It smells really strange, kind of like bubble gum with a little bit of citrus, and left my hair feeling dry and flat. I stuck with it until I'd used half the bottle and my hair still wasn't feeling it so I chucked the rest in the trash.

i love this shampoo. it does not weigh my hair down. CVS just had a good sale on all of the aussie products. i also bought the sray on leave in conditioner, hair insurance, that is very good also