Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly

3.9

on 4/6/2017 9:57:00 PM

My everyday scent!! Love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had my bottle of this perfume so long I don't even remember "when" I bought this--for those of y'all who don't think it's "strong" enough just let it ruminate about 5 years (lol!), it gets stronger & if it's possible even "better!" I have always had this in my stash but I had never really worn it...til now. Now I'm addicted to it, I cannot literally stop spraying it on myself, my clothes, in the air...it totally reminds me of Bonne Bell Skin Musk oil w the sandalwood but even better. BB SM is probably in my top 10 perfumes but this is something more. It's stronger maybe coz of time, more sexy, more powdery although I don't detect any vanilla. This is straight up sandalwood/musk/creamy/baby-powdery. It lasts so much longer than BB SM not sure like I said if it's because my bottle of Heavenly is "vintage" but my BB SM is kind of sort of old too. I don't use up perfumes very fast obviously. Somexs perfumes go bad when they are sitting there fermenting but this has only improved if anything n I'm so glad I didn't toss this when i moved across country in 2009 (lol yes that's about the only perfume I have quite *that old*!!). I've already bought a new bottle!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh gosh, I first bought this some 20? years ago, and just recently re-discovered it! Such a lovely classic, soft, classy scent! Safe for the work place, imo, and while mainly good for daytime, I think this would be fine to transition to nighttime if needed. I always get compliments on this anytime I wear this. Just makes you feel so girly and feminine and pretty!

Notes I found for this online are: "Sheer bright and luminous this blissfully vibrant fragrance creates sheer joy with exhilarating florals and serene warmth blended with White Peony and White Musk."--and I guess I would have to agree with this!!

Just a lovely scent and lasts on me all day; the dry-down stays true to when first sprayed. Would recommend and have re-purchased!!!

Beautiful, lingering scent that is vaguely sexy and sophisticated. Layering the body wash, lotion and perfume gets the most staying power for me of course...layer if possible for a wonderful, creamy, exotic fragrance that isn't terribly expensive. I love the clean scent that isn't cloying yet isn't shy- I can smell it but it isn't headache inducing or toxic. I have and would purchase and recommend.

I used to adore this once upon a time, but I'm just so sick of it. It used to be my go to nighttime scent, then everyone started wearing it. I don't think that many people wear it anymore, but it was such a everywhere in 2005 scent that I just am over it.

on 12/31/2014 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my all time favorite scents, which is so funny because I tend to avoid fresh/powdery/floral scents. This is a very feminine Baby-powder-like fragrance. It is very sophisticated and clean without being too "perfumey". It lasts a very long time IME and leaves you smelling clean and put together.

on 12/29/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very classy packaging for all of the versions, be it eau de parfum, mist, etc. Very classy scent, not overpowering, not especially poignant but still sweet. I bought Scandalous and Noir Tease and was feeling I needed something actually innocent to balance things out, because to be honest I'm not really out to to tease anyone, but these scents made to feel a little more sexy and daring. Still, this scent is more regular, I can see how an actual angel or sweet cherub would wear this. Any age can wear this too, since I'm 19 and I would buy this for my 50-year old mum (I actually think someone bought this for her once).
A definite fall-back that I would always like to have around.

on 10/17/2014 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this.
Perfect everyday work scent.
Not too strong not too light.
It's creamy soft and lightly sweet.
Very grown up sexy scent.
I just love this. It truly is heavenly.

on 10/16/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This took me some time to like. I didn't like it at first and it seemed so generic, but I smelled it again recently and I was like wow, this smells great. I tested it out for 24 hours and it wore great.
I don’t do well with anything that has a lot of flowers in it and nothing else, or anything with “powder” scents. That’s what this appeared to me as the first time I ever smelled it. When I actually tested it on me though, it transforms into something warm and flowery.

It becomes a musky vanilla on me with floral in the background. It’s soft and feminine and nothing intrusive. Top notes are quince, cardamom, ivy, & mandarin orange. Middle notes are lotus, jasmine, freesia, iris, & violet. Base notes in this are orchid, vanilla, musk, & sandalwood.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mmmmmm....vanilla and violets...a little bit of a sharp flower. Not really sure which one. Now THIS is a modern fragrance I can get behind ( however if I remember correctly this one debuted in the early 2000's). Fresh, pleasant non headache or asthma inducing...just a clean sweet fragrance. I would repurchase again and have a couple of times now. This really works well with a combo of the lotion and the body spray..lasts forever and makes your clothes smell great!

Popular Fragrances