3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is SUCH a beautiful scent! Up till now I thought Haramain’s perfumes and Chanel’s were the epitome of beauty. Esp Chanel Allure Sensualle (only sampled it) which I’ve vowed to myself, if I ever get remarried, I will buy and wear often. So therefore beautiful perfume means extremely expensive (I thought). I have many that I received luckily as gifts, things that people seem to like, like things that are really pricey. Britney Spears Intimate Fantasy was the other one I really liked and felt comfortable wearing, I know it’s not considered high end, but my brain really likes it for comfort. Jovan Musk oil was pretty but not totally my style. Now this guy beats them all! It’s not distracting or overly ‘im going to sniff this and travel to another dimension’ like most others I liked, it’s mellow but refreshing and pleasant and makes my brain really feel calm and content! It lasts well enough on clothing, it’s really...i was determined not to like it for years because I didn’t want to succumb to something ‘popular’ girls at hifh school liked (stupid pettiness of mine).. also years ago i disliked it because it didn’t smell prestigious like Coco Mademoiselle, Diorissimo, and others that are lovely, pricey and were received as gifts from nice people. Yet actually wearing it and going about my day, I could not deny the wonderful lift it gives me. Happy, peaceful, content feeling and refreshing. (This is similar to what Light Blue smells like on my friend—just more floral— but on me LB smells sour) Really worth a try. I’m mature wnough to appreciate a ‘refreshing’ fragrance now. Before I was all about the overtly distinctive ones

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

I'm really loving this scent! Once it dries down it's quite soft with little to no alcohol scent. It's describe as being "White Musk, Sandalwood & Vanilla." It's been great as an everyday and special occasion perfume and gets me a lot of compliments. I usually don't like musky scents, but this really isn't too musky to me and the vanilla isn't too sweet. It's very mature and classy in my opinion. I also found that it lasts most of the day. It fades down, but it's still there. I'd definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

This is my HG scent! I first ought it over 20 years ago and even today I love this just as much if not more. Everytime I wear this I've had someone say - you smell so good! If I've worn this around the holidays I'e had guys ask me what scent I'm wearing coz they want to get it for their partner. I love love love it! I'll usually stock up on a bottle after the holidays when it will go on sale.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

2 years ago

Bear in mind that I haven't chosen it myself, I've got it as a gift. To me, it smells really cheap, nothing like Chanel, Dior, Diptyque, etc. The smell is very warm, very musky and too sweet to my personal taste (I prefer light fruity spicy fragrances). The bottle is lovely, the price is great. But I believe that with perfumes you get what you pay for.

About reviewer (647 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

My everyday scent!! Love!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have had my bottle of this perfume so long I don't even remember "when" I bought this--for those of y'all who don't think it's "strong" enough just let it ruminate about 5 years (lol!), it gets stronger & if it's possible even "better!" I have always had this in my stash but I had never really worn it...til now. Now I'm addicted to it, I cannot literally stop spraying it on myself, my clothes, in the air...it totally reminds me of Bonne Bell Skin Musk oil w the sandalwood but even better. BB SM is probably in my top 10 perfumes but this is something more. It's stronger maybe coz of time, more sexy, more powdery although I don't detect any vanilla. This is straight up sandalwood/musk/creamy/baby-powdery. It lasts so much longer than BB SM not sure like I said if it's because my bottle of Heavenly is "vintage" but my BB SM is kind of sort of old too. I don't use up perfumes very fast obviously. Somexs perfumes go bad when they are sitting there fermenting but this has only improved if anything n I'm so glad I didn't toss this when i moved across country in 2009 (lol yes that's about the only perfume I have quite *that old*!!). I've already bought a new bottle!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Oh gosh, I first bought this some 20? years ago, and just recently re-discovered it! Such a lovely classic, soft, classy scent! Safe for the work place, imo, and while mainly good for daytime, I think this would be fine to transition to nighttime if needed. I always get compliments on this anytime I wear this. Just makes you feel so girly and feminine and pretty! Notes I found for this online are: "Sheer bright and luminous this blissfully vibrant fragrance creates sheer joy with exhilarating florals and serene warmth blended with White Peony and White Musk."--and I guess I would have to agree with this!! Just a lovely scent and lasts on me all day; the dry-down stays true to when first sprayed. Would recommend and have re-purchased!!!

About reviewer (686 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

5 years ago

Beautiful, lingering scent that is vaguely sexy and sophisticated. Layering the body wash, lotion and perfume gets the most staying power for me of course...layer if possible for a wonderful, creamy, exotic fragrance that isn't terribly expensive. I love the clean scent that isn't cloying yet isn't shy- I can smell it but it isn't headache inducing or toxic. I have and would purchase and recommend.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

5 years ago

I used to adore this once upon a time, but I'm just so sick of it. It used to be my go to nighttime scent, then everyone started wearing it. I don't think that many people wear it anymore, but it was such a everywhere in 2005 scent that I just am over it.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is one of my all time favorite scents, which is so funny because I tend to avoid fresh/powdery/floral scents. This is a very feminine Baby-powder-like fragrance. It is very sophisticated and clean without being too "perfumey". It lasts a very long time IME and leaves you smelling clean and put together.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age19-24