Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells great on me the first spritz but I didn't like the strong peach note(like over riped peach that's soooo sweet). Dry down smelled like cheap perfume( too sweet for my taste) Maybe would be perfect if only worn on summer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

got this scent in a candle and I loved it so much I got the body creme and perfume it's not too over powering and the smell lasts all day

To Read all 146 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I recently treated myself to a couple different Jo Malone perfumes for the first time. Although I consider myself a perfume junkie, I never really paid much attention to anything in this line. I sampled quite a few of their scents and found 99% of them to just be far too masculine for me. I also am not a fan of the spendy @ss marketing ploy of layering, i.e. gotta buy more than one. Out of the two I purchased, this is hands down the one I love the most.

I am a sucker for anything orange/tangerine/nectarine scented. So I totally gravitated toward this one. It smells sooooo freakin amazing to me. Tangerine is the strongest note to me although it is infused with peach, which tones down the any sourness from the citrus. Next the Casis hits, and lastly a really smooth honey scent. I find when I wear this I am constantly sniffing myself which must look pretty odd to those around me!

This will run you $125.00 for 3.4 oz but I definitely think it's worth the price (the smaller one is $65 but its basically a purse size so not a good value at all).

This is an interesting fragrance to me. I first tried it on in early spring, when the weather was still quite chilly. It smelled horrible. It smelled like a bunch of plastic flowers. I could not detect any fruity/peachy scent neither. The scent was just cheap super market perfume like. At the time, I really cannot understand why this is one of Jo Malone's best sellers.

Now we are well into summer and temperature reaches up to 30 Celsius. One day out of boredom, I tried this perfume on again. It surprised me. What a wonderful burst of fresh Nectarine scent, smells like a basket of just picked peaches! At the same time, the floral and honey scent give this perfume a solid "backbone structure" and respect.

Highly recommended as a bright and lively summer perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Caught a sample of this on a card while shopping this week. Ugh. So heavy and sickeningly sweet. Like a very overripe, almost rotten, peach. With syrup on top. A real old-lady fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This scent is abssolutely lovely! If you prefer light and fresh fragrances, this might be your next favorite! In a way, this fragrance reminds me of D&G Light Blue. It has a crispness and a sweetness, without being cloying or juvenile. I smell a sweetened nectarine/peachy scent with no hints of citrus. Love this one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

After eyeing this perfume line for nearly two years I finally got my hands on this lovely fragrance. It's my favorite from the brand along with red roses (I'm a rose girl!). I am horrible at describing scents so all I'll say is it is definitely fruity but not overly sweet. Can be worn on its own as opposed to having to layer with other JM fragrances. I don't detect any honey in the fragrance but it's beautiful. Just try it out! Extremely expensive so I plan on wearing every so often. I would give it 5 lippies but $120 for a bottle is ridiculous. But that's the price of luxury! I purchased mine from Macy's flagship in Harold Square NYC. No other Macy's has it. Other than that Macy's it can be purchased at Bloomies, Nordstrom and the other high end department stores.

Just bought this perfume after sampling it at Nordstrom. I love the sweet peachy smell that lingers after spraying this on. I'm not a big fan of strongly scented perfumes so this was perfect for me. It is very expensive indeed. I loved it so much, I had to buy it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

As with most Jo Malones what you see is what you get. Nectarine Blossom and Honey is very likeable, nothing fancy though. A simple, linear blend of peach and nectarine with a touch of greenery to make it more true to nature, there isn't honey in there. It smells like a basket of fruits, fresh and natural. The sweetness isn't sugary at all. Very pretty, summery scent with low projection for the fans of Escada who are looking for a more grown up scent suggestion.

In a nutshell: lovely packaging, fresh, sweet, natural and easy to wear scent but maybe too simple and fleeting, my guess is that it won't be remembered.
Still planning on getting a small bottle sometime.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A surprisingly fresh , clean ,luscious fragrance; I love it. Like all Jo Malone fragrances, it has a classy, elegant simplicity. Very true and real; a delicious peach, with a soft floral note; so scrumptious it makes me want to eat a piece of peach pie. I don't usually like fruity fragrances, as they usually smell too young and unsophisticated. Not this one; it's a grown woman's fragrance. It's not sweet or cloying; just a lovely, fresh elegant scent. I layered it with Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger Cologne, and it made me swoon . I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. A wonderful fragrance.

Popular Fragrances