Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey

3.8

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is so overpriced it's staggering, I absolutely love it though. Between this and some of my other grossly overpriced needs I will not be having coffee out. It is a light clean fresh scent to me. I put mine on at 7:00 a.m. it's now 4:20 as I write this to you, and I can smell it on my wrist. There are several I like but this speaks to me and until I nail that lotto ticket, it will be my one only in this line.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not sure why people keep saying this fragrance is sweet. I get such a harsh note from it that really puts me off. Not a fan of this however I love Jo Malone

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe I have not reviewed this yet!

I love the house of Jo Malone, having a special partiality to a lot in their Cologne Intense range, especially Velvet Rose & Oud, and I like darker more resinous scents usually. But for a fresh change-up with still some woodsy groundedness, this is what I reach for.

Despite the name Nectarine Blossom and Honey, both of which are very proudly present here, one also gets a generous whack of peach. I love peaches to eat and appreciate their smell, but so often in a fragrance or in a bath and body product, the note reads often too much like sweat and it can definitely read like sweet sweat on me once applied to my skin.

This peach just remains wide open: fresh, juicy, and light. But what really impresses me is how well and yet also surprisingly not too syrupy it mixes with the shimmering deep floral botanical note that is the honey. I think the marriage of those two notes is further stabilized by what seems to me to be a clean woodsy base. I detect something that is like a very clean, but not too green or grassy, vetiver note, and light dash of mildly peppery cedarrwood perhaps?

This also has the best throw and lasting power on me of any Jo Malone scent in the regular line and up against many out of the Cologne intense range.

Great for all year round I think because of the combination of fruit and earth, but I would most likely reach for this in Spring/summer as it is hard for my to dial down my love for spicy/more resinious dark fragrances for the warmer seasons.

Could see this being enjoyed by many for many reasons and would buy again for myself as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

ETA: From reading other reviews, I'm wondering if this scent was reformulated to be less sweet and less peach-y, as it appears I smelled something very different from earlier users...
I love sweet fruity fragrances...which is probably why I was so disappointed with this perfume, because it is neither sweet nor fruity. It's just light and citrusy in a "household cleaning product" sort of way. It has a harsh smell that I just didn't find appealing, much like Love Sweet Love by Philosophy. There's nothing soft or juicy about it; nothing that would make me want another smell. I ordered this directly from Jo Malone's website, so I know I didn't get a bad knockoff or something. I promptly returned it. I was much more impressed with some of the other scents I tried from JM, even if I don't find them totally wearable.

I purchased the 30ml bottle this week. I've tried quite a bit from jo Malone and this is my first FB purchase. I agree with reviewers that say in all jm scents tend to lean masculine, and also I find a lot of them too herbally and medicinal.

I'm obsessed with Madison square park by bond no9 and was told to try this bc it's a cheaper dupe.

First off let me put that to rest in case you're wondering this is totally NOT a dupe for Madison square park. As the SA at saks told me "Uhm if you want a bond no 9, you buy a bond no 9". In other words there's no real dupes.

Back to nectarine blossom-- I had a gift card burning a hole in my wallet anyway so I purchased this pretty readily which I never do with perfume-- I will always try to finagle at least a small sample before committing to a FB. I LOVE all things peach so I figured this can't really be a poor fit.

Got this home-- sprayed it and was ready to bring it back. it smelled like nectarines-- like in a sticky juice way-- and it became incessant. Not a $65 value IMO. I went to take it off my vanity and put it back in its box when next to it I saw a bottle of prada Candy florale-- and something clicked.

This has been my daily go to. Two strategic sprays of prada candy florale-- then 4-5 spritzes of nectarine blossom everywhere. You could wear this on its own, but for me I feel like this fragrance is missing a base to balance it out. With the prada florale it sits atop a white floral and musk base. I could also see this paired with other JM fragrances. I'd like to try it with wood sage and sea salt, maybe peony and blushed suede. I can see why people tend to have a JM "collection" as opposed to just one cologne-- the drive to mix and match is addicting.

Anyway the more I wear this the more i LOVE it. This really is an ideal every day fragrance for me. I like a lot of more complex chypre fragrances but I tend to tire of them altogether once they become my day to day perfume. Day to day I just want to smell clean, simple and familiar.

This is great. I really do smell like peaches and honey (with the soapy base of white floral come from the prada). This lasts as well. Like i smell this in my hair for a day or 2 until I wash my hair again. It lasts maybe 5 or 6 hours on skin, but that's average for me.

One lippie off for now because I still feel like I can't stomach this as a standalone scent. I Have this in the 30 ml and do plan on repurchasing; and I think I'll get the big 100ml bottle next.

Very happy with this purchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells great on me the first spritz but I didn't like the strong peach note(like over riped peach that's soooo sweet). Dry down smelled like cheap perfume( too sweet for my taste) Maybe would be perfect if only worn on summer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

got this scent in a candle and I loved it so much I got the body creme and perfume it's not too over powering and the smell lasts all day

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I recently treated myself to a couple different Jo Malone perfumes for the first time. Although I consider myself a perfume junkie, I never really paid much attention to anything in this line. I sampled quite a few of their scents and found 99% of them to just be far too masculine for me. I also am not a fan of the spendy @ss marketing ploy of layering, i.e. gotta buy more than one. Out of the two I purchased, this is hands down the one I love the most.

I am a sucker for anything orange/tangerine/nectarine scented. So I totally gravitated toward this one. It smells sooooo freakin amazing to me. Tangerine is the strongest note to me although it is infused with peach, which tones down the any sourness from the citrus. Next the Casis hits, and lastly a really smooth honey scent. I find when I wear this I am constantly sniffing myself which must look pretty odd to those around me!

This will run you $125.00 for 3.4 oz but I definitely think it's worth the price (the smaller one is $65 but its basically a purse size so not a good value at all).

This is an interesting fragrance to me. I first tried it on in early spring, when the weather was still quite chilly. It smelled horrible. It smelled like a bunch of plastic flowers. I could not detect any fruity/peachy scent neither. The scent was just cheap super market perfume like. At the time, I really cannot understand why this is one of Jo Malone's best sellers.

Now we are well into summer and temperature reaches up to 30 Celsius. One day out of boredom, I tried this perfume on again. It surprised me. What a wonderful burst of fresh Nectarine scent, smells like a basket of just picked peaches! At the same time, the floral and honey scent give this perfume a solid "backbone structure" and respect.

Highly recommended as a bright and lively summer perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Caught a sample of this on a card while shopping this week. Ugh. So heavy and sickeningly sweet. Like a very overripe, almost rotten, peach. With syrup on top. A real old-lady fragrance.

Popular Fragrances