Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 2/10/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My most favorite Eyeliner I have ever bought!! Looks great with sunset eyeshadow on top lid, with green eyes!! :) Will buy over and over again!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have brown eyes but I recently got green contacts and wasn't sure what color eyeliner would look good with green and I saw that this was made especially for green eyes so I bought it and not only does it look great but I found I can wear it with my natural eye color and it looks just as good! It makes my eyes stand out and isn't as dramatic as black so I like it for everyday wear. (I like to look like I'm not wearing too much makeup so I only wear black for special occasions). It goes on smoothly and lasts pretty long.