Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.6

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 6/3/2016 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have blue eyes and although this is recommended for green eyes, I think it would flatter most eye colours. I really like the colour of this pencil; it's almost a perfect match for an old Dior pencil that I had. I would describe it as a plummy, soft chocolate shade. The lasting power and pigmentation could be better, however, it's so reasonably priced and easy to use (twist up applicator) that I'll continue to purchase this pencil.

on 3/16/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was unhappy with this product. It took a long time to dry, did not last long, and was too light to show up. It would be a better shadow color than a liner color.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

on 7/7/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this liner. It worked well, and lasted all day. It was a bit light, and my mascara definitely overpowered it in the end, but it looked nice with my eyes. The great thing about this color is that it goes well with every eye color, in my opinion. It was a good price, so I will be buying again.

on 6/22/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

pretty color, but almost too light to see. i would have to go over the line 3 or 4 times to make it visible, and that caused too much dragging at my eyelid. i might try the liquid version-- hoping it's more pigmented.

on 5/24/2010 12:59:00 PM

This is recommended for green eyes, but I love the plummy "raisin" color for a smokey eye that doesn't look to harsh with my blue eyes & pale skin. It's perfect. The packaging is pretty no frills, but the product itself is great!

I adore this eyeliner (Raisin Quatz) that came with the Almay Intense Trio eyeshadow for greens.
It is beautiful and highly shimmery (not matte) and very velvety to apply. The twist up applicator is useful and it has it's own sharpener at the end. The plum-brown pigmentation is strong and vibrant and barely smudges. The stick seems pretty well made and hasn't broke on me yet.
I use this as often as possible and would rebuy it in a heartbeat!

on 11/24/2008 5:40:00 PM

The color brings out more of the blue side of my eyes, rather than the green. But it's still an amazing product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color but it just isn't that dark and noticable. I think a shadow would do just as nice of a job. I prefer the liner for blue eyes.

on 10/5/2007 1:12:00 PM

I don't own green. I own brown topaz and purple amethyst.
I agree, won't give you the required drama for night.
I love these for day though. They apply very easily (I have trouble with liquid eyeliner application), which is such a bonus when you're rushed!
They don't smudge on the top. I have oily skin and can't wear them on the bottom.