Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.3

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

I would say "no" I wouldn't buy it again, but I have bought it more than once so I said yes. I don't think I will buy it again, though. It wears off way too quickly. Someone recommended the Urban Decay version, and I am going to try that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color!! I like applying this to my upper lashes when Im going for a simple clean eye look with a little bit of color. I also love applying this to my waterline when I'm doing a dark smokey eye just to give that pop of color. Color comes out to a gorgeous plummy burgundy purple. I also love that it's an automatic pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening. Def will repurchase! :)

on 9/28/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love it except for the fact that it burns when I first put it on. I don't know why, but I've never had another makeup product/ eyeliner do that. It does stay on very well.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color but it just isn't that dark and noticable. I think a shadow would do just as nice of a job. I prefer the liner for blue eyes.