Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.5

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been told my eyes are green & then I've been told my eyes are hazel.
I bought this on the former assumption but every time I use it it looks purplish-red. People ask if I'm OK.
I can't remember the price. I do like the built-in sharpener. But where's the smudger? Oh that's right, it doesn't need one because it rubs or wears off much too easy. Nope, I won't repurchase.

on 1/1/2008 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this! My eyes, though listed as hazel, are technically green. It's just that they aren't the pale, milky green that most people think of when they think "oooh! green eyes!". They're quite dark and clear, and if you weren't paying attention, it'd be easy enough to assume that they're dark hazel. So anything that makes the green stand out is a-okay in my book. This does the trick. Yes, you have to pile it on to get anything resembling drama, and yes, it drags more than I'd like it to and, unfortunately, no, it won't line the waterline, BUT . . . A regular application, while it will not make it appear as though you are wearing eyeliner, WILL brighten up your eyes. It's sort of the ultimate in I'm-not-wearing-any-makeup-but-boy-do-my-eyes-look-great. Since that is not always enough for me, I've found that a liberal application of this -- particularly heavy at the outer corners -- covered with MAC "Beauty Marked" shadow produces a livable daytime smokey eye that makes my eyes appear preturnaturally and comment-inducingly green. Where black liner would compete with a burgundy/purple shadow, this just supports it, resulting in a nice, wide-open look. And it's cheap as all get-out. Really great stuff, but if you want drama you have to be willing to use other products and work at it. Otherwise, it's a nice day-use, eye-accenting eyeliner.