Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by hair type : Other
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

4.3

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 6/3/2016 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have blue eyes and although this is recommended for green eyes, I think it would flatter most eye colours. I really like the colour of this pencil; it's almost a perfect match for an old Dior pencil that I had. I would describe it as a plummy, soft chocolate shade. The lasting power and pigmentation could be better, however, it's so reasonably priced and easy to use (twist up applicator) that I'll continue to purchase this pencil.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm probably in the minority with this, but I usually stay away from black eyeliner...against my super pale skin and light hair, it just looks too 'there' for me...you know, that too obvious/trying too hard look. Anyway, this is a really unique color...kind of a plummy/gray/brown combo...but it really does make my green eyes pop. And it isn't super dark, so it works with my skin tone...I will definitely be repurchasing this one!

on 10/15/2009 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This came free with an eyeshadow trio...I don't normally buy such light eyeliner, except for white, and this one is what I expect. It faded a bit quickly, but I set it with a bit of shadow to make it last longer. Nothing special, and the color was not to my taste.
Edit: I'm going to have to change my opinion here. I've been lazy lately and have been going with a very neutral look, and find myself grabbing this liner to give my eyes definition without the obvious liner look. "Nothing special" just became "quite useful". The color works if I just use a swipe of a neutral shadow (as I happen to be wearing today). I still have to be careful to set it or just reapply, but I have to do that with most of my liners anyways.

on 10/21/2006 10:15:00 PM

WOW! The eyeliner,(Raisin Quartz),really brings out the brightness in your eyes! This is a medium brownish/burgundy color and goes on very smoothly. I like the fact that it has a built-in sharpener also! I just hope they don't discontinue it. Great job Almay!!