Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.6

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 12/29/2012 12:34:00 PM

Love this color as it really brings out the green in my eyes. We don't have this brand over here (Sweden) so I always pick up a couple when we are over in the states. The price is low, color great and staying power is fine for the price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the colour, hate the product. It doesn't last at all which is a shame because the colour is perfect. A really nice burgundy that makes my hazel eyes pop. I would rebuy if it came in a long lasting formula. Almay, are you listening?

Great color. Smooth. But, wears off easily, and I'm not crazy about the shimmer.

on 2/21/2010 8:55:00 AM

This is a pretty color only I wish it was a little more plum/mahogony. I think it looks so much better than black eyeliner which can look a little too garish. This is my go to eyeliner.

on 11/4/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was hoping for more of an aubergine color...However, this is a plum brown. The color is very beautiful on brown eyes. I had to reappy this liner, which is no biggie to me. I didn't have any problems with my eyes stinging. I will probably not buy this eyeliner again...

on 10/22/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Gradually, this product would just brake on me. like every time i'd twist the end somehow the pencil itself wouldn't come up. When it did the colour was nice and would semi; bring out my eyes. Will never put money into this again, at it terribly dispenses the pencil.

on 10/15/2009 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This came free with an eyeshadow trio...I don't normally buy such light eyeliner, except for white, and this one is what I expect. It faded a bit quickly, but I set it with a bit of shadow to make it last longer. Nothing special, and the color was not to my taste.
Edit: I'm going to have to change my opinion here. I've been lazy lately and have been going with a very neutral look, and find myself grabbing this liner to give my eyes definition without the obvious liner look. "Nothing special" just became "quite useful". The color works if I just use a swipe of a neutral shadow (as I happen to be wearing today). I still have to be careful to set it or just reapply, but I have to do that with most of my liners anyways.

on 11/24/2008 5:40:00 PM

The color brings out more of the blue side of my eyes, rather than the green. But it's still an amazing product.

on 1/1/2008 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this! My eyes, though listed as hazel, are technically green. It's just that they aren't the pale, milky green that most people think of when they think "oooh! green eyes!". They're quite dark and clear, and if you weren't paying attention, it'd be easy enough to assume that they're dark hazel. So anything that makes the green stand out is a-okay in my book. This does the trick. Yes, you have to pile it on to get anything resembling drama, and yes, it drags more than I'd like it to and, unfortunately, no, it won't line the waterline, BUT . . . A regular application, while it will not make it appear as though you are wearing eyeliner, WILL brighten up your eyes. It's sort of the ultimate in I'm-not-wearing-any-makeup-but-boy-do-my-eyes-look-great. Since that is not always enough for me, I've found that a liberal application of this -- particularly heavy at the outer corners -- covered with MAC "Beauty Marked" shadow produces a livable daytime smokey eye that makes my eyes appear preturnaturally and comment-inducingly green. Where black liner would compete with a burgundy/purple shadow, this just supports it, resulting in a nice, wide-open look. And it's cheap as all get-out. Really great stuff, but if you want drama you have to be willing to use other products and work at it. Otherwise, it's a nice day-use, eye-accenting eyeliner.