Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.8

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color!! I like applying this to my upper lashes when Im going for a simple clean eye look with a little bit of color. I also love applying this to my waterline when I'm doing a dark smokey eye just to give that pop of color. Color comes out to a gorgeous plummy burgundy purple. I also love that it's an automatic pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening. Def will repurchase! :)

on 7/7/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this liner. It worked well, and lasted all day. It was a bit light, and my mascara definitely overpowered it in the end, but it looked nice with my eyes. The great thing about this color is that it goes well with every eye color, in my opinion. It was a good price, so I will be buying again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color but it just isn't that dark and noticable. I think a shadow would do just as nice of a job. I prefer the liner for blue eyes.

on 9/3/2007 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did not like at all. Was too light, and faded too fast.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have brown eyes with a little bit of green and oh mama does this eyeliner look GOOOOOOOOOOOOd. It works great, and looks great. It's the perfect plum color. I'll buy it again and again and again til I die! WOO