Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.5

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 6/3/2016 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have blue eyes and although this is recommended for green eyes, I think it would flatter most eye colours. I really like the colour of this pencil; it's almost a perfect match for an old Dior pencil that I had. I would describe it as a plummy, soft chocolate shade. The lasting power and pigmentation could be better, however, it's so reasonably priced and easy to use (twist up applicator) that I'll continue to purchase this pencil.

on 8/31/2014 5:20:00 PM

It's just ok. Doesn't last long, and though minor, the cap doesn't fit on the end, making it a handful when applying, or requiring you to put it on the sink. Otherwise the color is pretty and makes a nice smudgy plum color on my fair skin.

I would say "no" I wouldn't buy it again, but I have bought it more than once so I said yes. I don't think I will buy it again, though. It wears off way too quickly. Someone recommended the Urban Decay version, and I am going to try that.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been told my eyes are green & then I've been told my eyes are hazel.
I bought this on the former assumption but every time I use it it looks purplish-red. People ask if I'm OK.
I can't remember the price. I do like the built-in sharpener. But where's the smudger? Oh that's right, it doesn't need one because it rubs or wears off much too easy. Nope, I won't repurchase.

on 2/21/2010 8:55:00 AM

This is a pretty color only I wish it was a little more plum/mahogony. I think it looks so much better than black eyeliner which can look a little too garish. This is my go to eyeliner.

I adore this eyeliner (Raisin Quatz) that came with the Almay Intense Trio eyeshadow for greens.
It is beautiful and highly shimmery (not matte) and very velvety to apply. The twist up applicator is useful and it has it's own sharpener at the end. The plum-brown pigmentation is strong and vibrant and barely smudges. The stick seems pretty well made and hasn't broke on me yet.
I use this as often as possible and would rebuy it in a heartbeat!

This eyeliner (I have the liquid kind) is a beautiful color - it's a deep eggplant color with a gray-silver shimmer. Goes with many color eye shadows, or looks great alone. Nice for green eyes, but I think it will also look nice on brown eyes too.

on 7/27/2008 4:48:00 AM

It won't do anything dramatic, but it gives this beautiful NATURAL shine to your eyeline that I absolutely love.

It isn't for the bold-of-heart. This is simply quiet, inoffensive, and very pretty. Excellent for casual or "I'm not wearing any makeup" days.

It takes this product a little while to dry, but I suppose that's true of many liquid eye liners. I do really like the color of this - perfect for green eyes.