Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.7

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 12/29/2012 12:34:00 PM

Love this color as it really brings out the green in my eyes. We don't have this brand over here (Sweden) so I always pick up a couple when we are over in the states. The price is low, color great and staying power is fine for the price.

on 2/13/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have green eyes and was curious about the whole "emphasize your eye color" thing. As others have stated, this eyeliner is very subtle. It's not as "raisin" as I expected...I'd describe it as "amethyst, with warm brown undertones, and a nice shimmer. It does wear off fairly fast; I applied heavily and two hours later had to reapply. I also don't think it really helps my eye color stand out.
The color and sheen of the product is similar to Clinique Gel Eyeliner in Black Honey, except Black Honey is a bit browner, and this is more amethyst. Since I already own Black Honey and it lasts much longer, I will not repurchase this. However, the pencil format is nice for times you don't want to tote a gel jar & brush, like maybe travel. For $5, not bad.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My sister brought the whole "bring out the green" range for me while she was in Canada, the products not being available in South Africa at the time. I was addicted from day one! Now that South africa has it in stock I'll definitely repurchase, it really makes my green eyes "pop".