Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.7

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

I would say "no" I wouldn't buy it again, but I have bought it more than once so I said yes. I don't think I will buy it again, though. It wears off way too quickly. Someone recommended the Urban Decay version, and I am going to try that.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

I was disappointed with this eyeline after reading so many great reviews. The color did not go on well; it wasn't dark enough and it didn't bring out the green. It didn't last more than five minutes and it burned my eyes. I will not buy this product again and I'm hesitant to buy any other Almay products.

on 11/21/2006 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I don't see what the hype is. This is honestly one of the worst disappointments for me. I really am so mad that I fell for the stupid marketing scheme. It didn't go on very well. Moreover, it didn't have long lasting power, either. I mean, I know this is a drugstore product but still...it doesn't even compare to Revlon's eyeliners. And what is this about bringing out the green color of one's eyes? Seriously, I think it just accentuated the redness in my eyes from an "overnighter" night of studying. So much for "brightness" and bringing out my eye color. I seriously am never going back to any Almay products cuz I am that disappointed! Should have just stuck to the trustworthy Revlon eyeliners I've come to depend on for many years.

on 3/16/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was unhappy with this product. It took a long time to dry, did not last long, and was too light to show up. It would be a better shadow color than a liner color.

on 6/22/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

pretty color, but almost too light to see. i would have to go over the line 3 or 4 times to make it visible, and that caused too much dragging at my eyelid. i might try the liquid version-- hoping it's more pigmented.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the colour, hate the product. It doesn't last at all which is a shame because the colour is perfect. A really nice burgundy that makes my hazel eyes pop. I would rebuy if it came in a long lasting formula. Almay, are you listening?

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been told my eyes are green & then I've been told my eyes are hazel.
I bought this on the former assumption but every time I use it it looks purplish-red. People ask if I'm OK.
I can't remember the price. I do like the built-in sharpener. But where's the smudger? Oh that's right, it doesn't need one because it rubs or wears off much too easy. Nope, I won't repurchase.

on 10/22/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Gradually, this product would just brake on me. like every time i'd twist the end somehow the pencil itself wouldn't come up. When it did the colour was nice and would semi; bring out my eyes. Will never put money into this again, at it terribly dispenses the pencil.

on 9/3/2007 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did not like at all. Was too light, and faded too fast.