Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by age: 19-24
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

4.3

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 2/10/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My most favorite Eyeliner I have ever bought!! Looks great with sunset eyeshadow on top lid, with green eyes!! :) Will buy over and over again!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color!! I like applying this to my upper lashes when Im going for a simple clean eye look with a little bit of color. I also love applying this to my waterline when I'm doing a dark smokey eye just to give that pop of color. Color comes out to a gorgeous plummy burgundy purple. I also love that it's an automatic pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening. Def will repurchase! :)

on 7/7/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this liner. It worked well, and lasted all day. It was a bit light, and my mascara definitely overpowered it in the end, but it looked nice with my eyes. The great thing about this color is that it goes well with every eye color, in my opinion. It was a good price, so I will be buying again.

I adore this eyeliner (Raisin Quatz) that came with the Almay Intense Trio eyeshadow for greens.
It is beautiful and highly shimmery (not matte) and very velvety to apply. The twist up applicator is useful and it has it's own sharpener at the end. The plum-brown pigmentation is strong and vibrant and barely smudges. The stick seems pretty well made and hasn't broke on me yet.
I use this as often as possible and would rebuy it in a heartbeat!

on 11/24/2008 5:40:00 PM

The color brings out more of the blue side of my eyes, rather than the green. But it's still an amazing product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this color but it just isn't that dark and noticable. I think a shadow would do just as nice of a job. I prefer the liner for blue eyes.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have brown eyes but I recently got green contacts and wasn't sure what color eyeliner would look good with green and I saw that this was made especially for green eyes so I bought it and not only does it look great but I found I can wear it with my natural eye color and it looks just as good! It makes my eyes stand out and isn't as dramatic as black so I like it for everyday wear. (I like to look like I'm not wearing too much makeup so I only wear black for special occasions). It goes on smoothly and lasts pretty long.

on 10/5/2007 1:12:00 PM

I don't own green. I own brown topaz and purple amethyst.
I agree, won't give you the required drama for night.
I love these for day though. They apply very easily (I have trouble with liquid eyeliner application), which is such a bonus when you're rushed!
They don't smudge on the top. I have oily skin and can't wear them on the bottom.

on 7/18/2007 2:47:00 PM

I have blue-green eyes and I love this line of products! My eyes have never really stood out that much, but this eyeliner really brightens them. I wouldn't use it for going out (not dramatic enough), but for day to day wear it's great and very natural. Sometimes I layer it with some brown eyeliner to add more definition.
Edit: I just bought a VERY similar eyeliner by Maybelline (Define A Line in Raisin), which was not only cheaper, but also goes on easier. The Almay kind ran out REALLY QUICKLY, considering that I didn't even use it on a daily basis. I'm sticking to Maybelline from now on!

The first time I used this, I wasn't too sure about the color. However, I've been using it recently and the more I use it the more I like it. This is a great subtle option for daytime, and it does play up my eye color. I can actually line my lower lashes with this because lining all the way around my eyes with black was too harsh for everyday wear. The only complaint I have is that it isn't that long-wearing.