no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I found this on ebay and totally scored because I still paid less than the cost of one. I really like these two colours. They are perfect for a nude luck and very casual. I will say I prefer the apricot over the vanilla, but they are both wonderful. I plan to repurchase when I finish. The only downfall is, I actually prefer the brush in the regular lipglazes . .. but I will make do with the wands until I finish.

About reviewer (292 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

Wow - this is the perfect tool for a nude look! When I have a bear face, I can't pull off either of these, but when I have a face full of makeup (especially bright eyes) it's my favorite! Just be careful with the Vanilla, if you apply to much,lips become glassy.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

15 years ago

I didn't really like lip gloss until I purchase this stila lip glaze! The texture is really smooth on your lips and it has a very nice scent. Best product from stila! Will definately repurchase!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

15 years ago

Love the stick applicators versus the brush. Two neutral wearable colors for a great price.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29