Little Shop of Beauty Coconut kiss body scrub

3.3

I was very dissapointed in this scrub. First off I am not a fan of scrubs in tubes. I love the smell of this scrub but whenever I use it I find that instead of scrubbing off the dead skin it just clumps on my skin. Then when I rinse off I get clumps of sand in my shower. And if you use this in the bath, expect to be sitting on sand. I would not buy this again, in fact I gave mine to my sister after only a few uses.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I swear this is identical to BBW Fine and Sandy foot scrub! The texture is maybe a little less thick, but the scent and the color are exactly the same. I love the scent, it's a nice tropical coconut/suntan lotion scent that's not too strong. This scrub is nice and grainy without being too harsh.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the new LSB scrubs from the ready to wear line. It is a unique scrub in that it has sand in it. It's a very creamy foamy scrub but don't be fooled- it still exfoliates like a mofo. The only thing that I don't care about this scrub is that it has a synthetic sweet coconut scent... if it were indeed a more beachy scent I'd be pleased (because I AM a transplanted cali girl)... okay I was such a poseur surfer! Other than that it's a GREAT scrub