BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 2/5/2017 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is excellent for defining and highlighting after applying eyebrow liner. It's very pigmented and blends beautifully. I'm not a huge Benefit fan, I personally think their products are over hyped and over priced, but their eyebrow products are worth it.

on 1/29/2017 3:13:00 PM

Sometimes this works other times it doesn't blend well. I will try another brand when I will finish this

on 1/6/2017 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is definitely not good for any level of oily skin. It blends so badly, it even makes lumps. Next time I will buy Sephora hightlighter for 6 euros..

on 11/20/2016 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

High brow goes on very pigmented but blends in very easily, almost like a cream. I think it lasts all day but at the same time it's very subtle so it's a little hard to tell.

Although I do like using it my only complaint is that if your brows aren't perfectly groomed the pencil really sticks to/picks up any stray hairs you might have and really clings to them. Aside from that it's a good pencil, although I would prefer if I didn't have to sharpen it.

I have to remind myself to use it, otherwise I just reach for my eye shadow...

My relationship with this pencil is quite strange. It took me very long to buy it because I could never understand what in the world could make this so special - considering the high price tag and the huge variety of similar products.
After I used it the first time in the store, I was sold. My brows had transformed into perfectly arched pin-up style Marilyn eyebrows with a lift that didn't look artificial or overdone.
The effect is almost undetectable, more like: what has she done differently in order to look so good?
Nothing in my huge makeup collection even comes close to this.
In terms of colour, texture and effect, nothing gives me this "lift" and opens up the arch to make my brown eyes look bigger. The colour is a matte, yet luminous, soft milky white (no yellow undertones!) that can be blended in seamlessly.
When I get lazy, I catch myself downplaying the effect of this little pencil.
Just you wait - it says - and makes an appearance the next time I pair it with MAC's eyebrow pencil in lingering, smiling knowingly when people are asking me what I use on my eyebrows.
Highly recommended for brow lowers!!!

I love this product! It blends so easily, however I don't think the price is reasonable so I'm not repurchasing it.

on 11/19/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This brow highlighter is part of my every day look. I apply it to my brow bone and blend gently with my ring finger. Then I use my brow pencil or powder to fill in my brows. It really adds to greatly shaped eyebrow. I have the pink shade and works great with my fair skin tone. Will last a long time. I haven't sharpened the tip yet and have used it for 2 months 5 days out of the week. Highly recommended.

This product lasts a long time and I LOVE IT! My favorite product to put on my brow bone. I'll buy again and again.

on 3/28/2015 5:35:00 AM

last for ages so you get your moneys worth! lovely product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this! It comes in two colors, champagne and pink. I have the pink one because of my skin tone, which is fair. I would recommend the champagne one to someone with darker skin tone. It was pretty pricy but definitely worth it, plus it was the only one like this I could find in sephora. It stays on all day and highlights the eyebrow and makes it stand out.