Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Milk Chocolate

No Image

4.9

I am in love with this product. I'm an NC30/NW25 and I dab this very very lightly on the cheeks and a little more so on the lips. I naturally have flushed cheeks, so this gives a good amount of sunkissed color without making me look like a clown. But be very careful! You can easily overdo with this product, since it's so pigmented. On the lips, it's a perfect 90's brown - I top it off with clear gloss and I'm good to go.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the PERFECT contour cream. I use it with Blushed Rose as the blush and Milk Chocolate as the contour. It blends incredibly well on top of her Skin Foundation (in Beige 3) and lasts all day. I use the Chanel blending foundation brush #7 and "stipple" first the foundation, blending well, and then the 2 blushes. I then use the Too Faced Kabuki Brush to refine the blending.

on 9/9/2010 12:25:00 PM

I can't believed I haven't reviewed this product. I have been using this for over a year, and use it far more often than any other blushes. I am dark (NW 45) and this color just revs my skin color up. It is not ashy or chalky - just enough color. Sometimes if I'm feeling frisky, I add a pop of Kevyn Aucoin's Liquifuschia on top.

on 9/1/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my HG blush!!!! I have had this for a while, but I decided to write a review because it is a great color to own. I find myself reaching for this daily! It is the perfect pinky bronze color for everyday, it gives the cheeks a nice glow and a polish to the face. I would have never picked this color for myself, but I love the pot rouges and was looking for another one to purchase. The SA suggested this and my first thought was that it would not show up on my face, or it would look dirty. It is neither!!! This is one of my best purchases!!....LOVE IT!!!!

on 11/16/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really love this product. I'm not having much luck with powders and my fear with creams was always breaking out. That said, this product has met all my needs. Because it's a cream is blends into my skin and that combined with the color give that "you but better" appeal. I look like I've been out in the sun for a few hours, glowing, tanned, dewy. Swear by this stuff. It's even revolutionized my thorough MU to a simpler (what I was wanting) routine of this, cream liner to tightline plus liquid over, smudge some PR on my eyelids, mascara, l/s and I'm set for the day with a look that is natural but still feels pulled together. Love this stuff. Would def repurchase. Perfect shade of brick-red combined into a brown base.

on 3/31/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh yessss! I have been searching for a color and formula like this for a while. This is it! BB Milk Chocolate is a beautiful milky brown creamy long lasting formula that has a pink hue. This is a natural glowy blush for us dark girls. It gives immediate radiance and luminosity to the face (it's hard to find products that don't look ashy or weird on dark skin). I apply this with either my fingers or a MAC 187. This blush can be paired with many looks: smokey eyes, bronzey, natural etc.

on 6/13/2008 3:02:00 PM

How does BB get pink into these blushes that look so brown in the pot? This color is a great contour/slight bronzer/neutral blush color. It's not gold/orange like most bronzers so it looks very natural. I was using NARS St. Barts multiple for subtle contouring but the color was kind of dead. I'm NC30-ish with strong golden/olive undertones. Tried this based on the reviews and it gives a very sophisticated neutral look. The only reason I took off a lippie is that for face brightening you still need to add a little brighter color on the apples.

on 1/9/2008 3:19:00 PM

My sister gave this to me as a gift. I'd never had picked the colour myself, however, it is really nice. I have medium tan/olive skin and it is a very natural, neutral, rosy-brown colour on me (not at all "bronzer-ish"). I apply directly with my fingertips over my Chanel powder foundation, which works suprisingly well. I dab a bit on eyes to add a little brightness. It lasts very well on cheeks and eyes, less so on lips. However, I only use a very little smudged into my lips as I find it a teeny bit too brown for my taste as a lipcolour - still, it's a very nice brownish-nude if it's not applied too thick. I will most likely stop by the BB counter myself and check out other colours. I love multiuse products. Packaging is nice but anything with a screw top is annoying as it automatically requires two hands and remembering where you put the top (hey, sometimes I do other things while doing my makeup!). A compact-type would be nice, but I suppose it'd be prone to breaking. I don't know the price - it is likely expensive, but it will last forever!!!

on 5/17/2008 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a creamy blush that I could use to subtely contour my face without using any powder products or a different colored foundation and it works great. If applied on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin it can also double as a bronze-like color. Another great purchase that makes me want have most of these pot rouges.

on 10/20/2008 4:07:00 PM

This is one of my first blushes ever. I have medium olive skin, and this looks so perfect on me. It doesn't look like a bronzer at all - it looks like my face is flush and healthy. I put a little on the apples of my cheeks with my fingers. It lasts forever, looks totally natural. I have a feeling the pot is going to last forever, because a little goes a long way! I really recommend this for medium olive skin tones, and it seems that most of the reviews on this support that.