Mary Kay Balanced Response Masking Cleanser

2.0

I used this in the shower for a while. It's supposed to be like using a mask. It's a mild exfoliator, but basically just a cleanser.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was not anyhting super impressive to me. I used the oily skin formula and it dried my skin a tad. I loved the way the formula smelled and I loved the long sleek tube it came in. It felt good as a sudsey cleanser but as for it's masking benefits, I didn't really notice any scrubbing or exfoliating action in this. I think it was chemical? IDK. Anyway, this is discontiued anyway so I won't go on and on why I don't care for it. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/16/2001 8:27:00 AM

This makes my skin feel very soft and "balanced" afterwards, but for my combo skin which is says its for it just makes me break out more.

Popular Face Skincare Products