73%

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

ummm ... why did i buy this? the color is beautiful in the tube and online it looks pretty, but there is ZERO COLOR on my lips when i put it on! just call it a clear gloss and save us the frustration. really, MAC? this is going back ASAP.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

This is the perfect sheer pink with subtle sparkle. My favorite gloss right now.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

6 years ago

while the color in the tube is a gorgeous medium pink w/gold, there is zero color pay off and just looks like a clear very shimmery gloss on my lips. Lustreglasses are supposed to be sheer but this was too sheer. Huge disappointment.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

Very shimmery and is sticky wish it had a little more color payoff but looks gorgeous over my mac lipstick in hot gossip. It's part of the back to mac program so that's a plus

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

This is a very pretty gloss very sheer pink with lots of gold sparkle. Like the other reviews it is almost clear but very pretty. Love the way it feels on my lips. Yes, I would buy another. Update: 1/7/2015. Just started using this again and fell in love!!!! It is so pretty over Macs Angel or Creamcup lipstick! Going to go buy another!!!!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

8 years ago

The color in the tube is very pretty pinky-gold, but the color pay off isn't very good. I understand that the Lustreglasses are supposed to be sheer, but Pinkarat looked like clear shimmery gloss on me. I thought it would look good layered over lipsticks, but it doesn't do much more than add a little shimmer. Disappointing. :(

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I love this lipgloss, it's one of my favourite MAC shades. It's great for everyday use, it's pink with a hint of coral and gold glitter...it looks great over a nude or pale pink lipstick e.g. MAC Faux or MAC Creme Cup. I've repurchased this gloss so many times, Star Nova used to be my staple MAC lipgloss, but I much prefer Pinkarat.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is a great gloss. Its not one of my favorites, but it is still a good go to gloss for most days. Its a mild medium pink color with rather large pieces of gold glitter. Its not too much gold, but there is definitely more contrast between the gold pieces and the color of the gloss itself. Definitely perfect for a nighttime summer look or tropical vacation ;) I am a NC20 and this seems to go well with my skin. Its enough pink that it shows up and my skin color can handle the gold. If you are paler than me, it might be too bold or wash you out.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I would love if this was more pigmented as the colour in the tube is to die for - hence the 4 not 5. I love this regardless, it lives in my handbag at all times as it goes on over every lipstick, adds a pretty shimmer and lasts a long time. I got this in a set of minis at a CCO so didn't pay RRP, I'm not sure I would pay full price for full size as I'm sure I could find a lipgloss that suits the purpose as well as this at Boots or Superdrug.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Love love love it! Its such a pretty sheer light pink with some subtle multicolor glitter. It makes my lips look slightly fuller and compliments my pale complexion but I think it would look good on darker complexions. My lips are pigmented and this comes up as a beautiful pink mlbb gloss. It's not sticky and has great vanilla smell. I love the brush applicator.definitely HG! I'm nw15 blue eyes light brown hair for reference. Would def. Repurchase. I say go try it out! Hope this was helpful :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18